Chapter 55: Rescue

At the Meeting Room...

Jin: The mission tomorrow will be a patrol mission around the Tokio Diet Building.

Zaizen: Jin, Ami, Yagami. Can you give me a moment alone? I will just talk to the military forces.

Jin: Okay Prime Minister.

Jin, Ami, and Yagami left the Meeting Room. Zaizen contacted Jack Gelato, the leiutenant of NICS military forces and the chief of the Tokio Military Forces.

Jack: Prime Minister Zaizen! I've heared about what happened there. Sorry if we didn't send help there.

Zaizen: It's okay.

Chief: Is there something you need Prime Minister?

Zaizen: I have a favor to ask you two. Now, we have 150 helicopters here in Tokio City. We're planning to send 300 helicopters to rescue the students and the other staffs there at Kamui Daimon.

Jack: Okay Prime Minister! We'll send 150 helicopters as soon as possible! Me and my troops will help to defeat the KJO Alliance.

Chief: We'll send too, Prime Minister!

Zaizen: Thank you for your support.

-contact ended-

Descendant's submarine...

Koga: What are we going to do now? Those brats are already winning against us.

Hiro: We'll proceed to the final step of plan for the Kamui Island.

Charlotte: You mean...

Hiro: We'll blow up the whole Kamui Island.

Charlotte: So you're planning to use the naval mines, that we've put under the ocean and the mines around the whole Kamui Island, huh?

Hiro: Indeed. Let's see what will they feel after that.

Kitori: When do yoy plan to start it Mr. Hiro?

Hiro: As soon as possible.

The next day....

Arata: Mornin' guys.

Chiro: Good Morning Arata!

Arata: Is there someone inside the bathroom?

Chiro: Mr. Kazu is just taking a bath.

Arata: Who's Kazu?....Wait?! WHAT?! He's already awake!!!???

Chiro: Yup. Even Ms. Kojou Asuka and Ms. Kaios Jessica. They're at the rooftop with Vanessa and Saki.

Arata: Finally!

Chiro: What do you mean, Arata?

When Kazu finished taking his bath, he dressed up and went out of the bathroom.

Arata: Mr. Aoshima Kazu!!!

Kazu: Whoa! Whoa! Take it easy. You're Sena Arata right?

Arata: Yes!

Kazu: I've heared from Ban that you and him had a battle before you leave the Kamui Daimon, after the invasion of World Savers.

Arata: Mr. Ban is right. We had a battle, Achilles vs my Achilles Deed!

Kazu: You're using Achilles Deed too, huh? Why don't we have a battle?

Arata: But, my Achilles Deed...