Chapter 42: War at the Ranbad Base!

At Jenock's room, while they're all talking about the mission yesterday. Then Daiki entered the room.

Sakuya: Sir! Is that true? Rossius mad their own Full Armor Z?

Daiki: Yes, the Ranbad Z. We compared the Full Armor Z to the Ranbad Z and it seems that the Ranbad Z is....double times the power than the Full Armor Z.

Shin: D-Double...? Is that even possible?

Muraku: Yes. When we were still on Rossius, we made anti-LBX weapons to defend our city like the Eldband and Large Droid. We're able to made that things because of the resources that we get. But the Rossius now, I can't believe that they can still strengthen the weapons that we made like the Eldband II, Giga Droid, Drillenzeid, and now the Ranbad Z.

Haruki: Sir. If that's the case, what will be our plan?

Daiki: That's why Jin and I will cancel our homeroom time to meet and talk about this plan. So far, the only plan we agreed to is, Jenock and Harnes will help each other to capture Ranbad Base.

Seredy: If our main goal is to capture the Ranbad Base, then who will be the one to get the Ranbad Base?

Daiki: Harnes.

Christine: Harnes? Why Harnes?

Daiki: We'll give it to them as thanks to them. And also, it doesn't matter whoever gets the Ranbad Base, our main goal here is to capture the hearts of Rossius, we already have the Death Forest, and now we'll be capturing the Ranbad Base. If we capture it successfully, they only have two territories left before they go down.

Kaito: But...there is also big possibilty that we can become lost latet because of the auto-gatling guns and missile launchers there.

Andrei: That is not just our problem, Londonia might be there also.

Daiki: You have a point. Now, we'll use all the time to talk about it.

All of them began thinking on how to defeat the Ranbad Z and capture the Ranbad Base.

Sakuya: If all mechics we'll work to strengthen Full Armor Z, I can't transfer the blueprint at the lab and start working on it... Sir!

Daiki: Yes Sakuya?

Sakuya: I suggest that all mechanics should start working on strengthening Full Armor Z while I work on something.

Daiki: What is it?

Sakuya: Sorry sir, but I can't tell you yet. But all I can say is, it's an additional power to Jenock.

Daiki: I'll agree with your suggestion. All mechanics, procees to the command room so you caj have easy access on the labs on our territories.

Jenock mechanics: Yes sir!

The mechanics left with Sakuya. When they left the players continued thinking and planning.

Furei: According to the description, the Ranbad Z's armor thickness is quadruple and the power is much higher than the Full Armor Z.

Akashi: And not just that, the Ranbad Base looks like a city at the first but it changes to a military camp where the buildings changes to weapons like auto-gatling guns, missile launchers.

Saki: I'm sure there are anti-aircraft missiles there too.

Furei: Those weapons....Ah! I get it! I already made a plan on how to defeat the Ranbad Z. Sir!