Chapter 45: Revelation of Truth!

At the mission...

Mark: Hiroto. I'm adjusting the specs and stats of the new weapon now. After this, I'll begin to manufacture it.

Hiroto: Okay Mark. If possible that you can finish it while we're at Harnes, deploy it there at Janero Valley.

Mark: Okay!

Magna Orthus and D-Ezeldee arrived at Janero Valley and joined the Harnes while Val Astroth is fighting the LBX alone.

Daiki: Itan. Mikhail. Aid Hikaru at the Midway City.

Itan and Mikhail: Yes sir!

Gruxeon and Mikhail flew out of Baykyou Fortress to aid Val Astroth at Midway City.

Hikaru: Get off!

Val Astroth eliminated the LBXs into groups.

Hikaru: This is amazing....the speed and power is greater than Val Alpharos and Val Diver.

Koga: I'll show you how stronger I am!

Val Diver boosted and slashed Val Astroth at the chest but a different attack on Val Diver came.

Koga: What the--?!

Itan: Hikaru! Leave those Rossiun and Londonian LBXs to us!

Hikaru: Itan? Mikhail?

Mikhail: You concentrate on Val Diver!

Hikaru: Okay!

Gunther Yzelphar and Gruxeon took charge in eliminating the Rossiun and Londonian forces while Val Astroth slashed away Val Diver to lure it away from its forces.

Hikaru: Prepare to lose Koga!

Koga: I won't lose to the likes of you!

Val Astroth and Val Diver began to clash swords with each other. Val Astroth slashed Val Diver at the right arm while Val Diver slashed Val Astroth at the left arm.

Koga: Opening transmission channel 3! Hikaru.

Hikaru: Huh?

Koga: Do you wanna know why I am against you?

Hikaru: Why?

Koga: It's because, you're like a big thorn stuck in our throat. You always discover and know thing that shouldn't be known by anyone. You're a big threat in our plans.

Hikaru: I'm just doing what is right! I will protect everyone and the whole Kamui Daimon from terrorists like you!

Koga: Hmph. You people don't really know what does the truth behind the Kamui Daimon and Second World, aren't you?

Hikaru: We already know it! Seredy's grandfather told us!

Koga: What Seredy's grandfather wasn't true. Mr. Kreisler told you that his goal was to create a world where all are equal without war, therefore, he need to get the Underbalance and the ERP at the Lost Area. He also told all of you that the War Time is a game played by the real countries in the real world to represent a silent war but the truth is....the War Time is a real war that is meant to happen in the real world that will be led by us, the KJO Alliance or should I call, the Descendants!

Daiki: D-Descendants...?!

Jin: A war that is meant to happen in real world...

Jen. Intel: Vesta Orion II has successfully materialized at Sei Grideaux with the two labs!