Chapter 6: Argander!

At Delta's room...

Muraku: What are we gonna talk.about?

Kousuke: It's all about this school. I know that you three came from Kamui Daimon. This school will be soon connected with Kamui Daimon.

Hikaru: Connected? How?

Kousuke: Tokio Academy will establish a virtual country at Kamui Daimon that will be led by me. The headmaster assigned that to me.

Arata: So why did you told us about this?

Kousuke: You three will be inlcluded in Argander.

Muraku: Argander...

Arata: So it means we'll be coming back at Kamui Daimon?

Kousuke: Yes.

Hikaru: *sigh* We just left the Kamui Island and now we're returning again. By the way sir, what uniform are we gonna wear?

Kousuke: The uniform of Argander will just a black vest and white long sleeves and black pants.

Arata: Isn't that too much formal sir? But I'm okay with it.

Muraku: Sir, if you wouldn't mind, can you contact Headmaster Mr. Josephine Daimon and tell about this so we can't surrender our LBXs anymore.

Kousuke: Okay. We'll be leaving on Wednesday. Tomorrow the headmaster will come to announce the students who will be part of Argander. You can go home now.

Muraku: Let's go.

Arata: Bye sir!

Kousuke: Goodbye.

Arata, Muraku, and Hikaru went home together.

Hikaru: I'm going to sleep. I'm already tired.

Hikaru went to his room.

Muraku: Arata.

Arata: Yes Muraku?

Muraku: Are you ready to fight against Jenock?

Arata: I don't know...I don't want to fight Jenock but we have to because we belong to different class.

Muraku: Goodnight. I'll fix my Magna Orthus.

Arata: Okay. See you tomorrow.

Arata and Muraku went inside their rooms...

The next morning...

Arata: Hey! Let's go now!

Maid: Um, are you Sena Arata, Houjou Muraku and Hoshihara Hikaru?

Muraku: Yes we are. Why?

Maid: A package for you three is delivered. Here.

The maid handed over the package and left.

Hikaru: What' this?

Muraku: Looks like a uniform but why three?

Arata: Look! There's a letter inside.

"Arata. Muraku. Hikaru. These are the uniforms of Argander. You need to wear this today."

Hikaru: Guess we need to wear this until we have time.

The three of them quickly changed their uniforms and rushly went to Tokio Academy.

Arata: Glad that we made it to assembly. Oh! The headmaster!

Headmaster: Goodmorning students. For the newcomers, I'm Uzaki Takuya, the headmaster of Tokio Academy. Today, we'll unite forces with Kamui Daimon by sending a special class there to participate and help each other in times of trouble, the Argander to be led by their country leader Mr. Kamiya Kousuke there.

Kousuke went to the stage and announced about the Argander.

Kousuke: Only 24 students are only chosen to be part of Argander. Those who received a uniform delivered to their houses are the one who are joined. Here they are.

Muraku, Arata, Hikaru and the other twenty-one students came up to the stage with their Argander uniform.

Kousuke: Later afternoon, Argander will leave Tokio City so we can arrive there at Kamui Daimon at morning. To finish the assembly, we would like to hear a word from the commander of Argander, Houjou Muraku.

Muraku: C-commander?!

Arata: Just say something out there.

Muraku: Students of Tokio Academy, we will promise you the stronger unity of Kamui Daimon and Tokio Academy and help each other to face challenges. That's all.

The students clapped their hands for the presentation of Argander.

Takuya: That's all for the assembly. All classes can now go back to their rooms except for the Argander.

All students left the assembly.

Takuya: Kousuke.

Kousuke: Yes sir Takuya?

Takuya: I already told Josephine about what your commander wants and I told him to keep it a secret until he announce it to yhe students there at Kamui Daimon.

Kousuke: Thank you sir. And I'm glad you didn't say that Houjou Muraku is our commander.

Takuya: Why?

Kousuke: I want them to be surprised.

Takuya: I hav no choice because that' what you want. Just make Argander stronger and cooperative to each other. In that way, you might fight with Ban's class there on same standards.

Kousuke: Yes sir.

Takuya: I'll be going now. You should get going now so you can't be late at the arrival at the harbor.

Kousuke: Yes sir. Argander! Let's go.

All students from Argander rode the school van and went to the harbor and rode a special ship that goes to Kamui Daimon.

Arata: Hmmmm fresh air! The sea is so blue.

Hikaru: Glad we already brought all our things with us. We almost forgot to bring it.

Arata: Sorry about my laziness. Hey Muraku. What are you thinking about?

Muraku: I'm thinking about how are we gonna face Jenock tomorrow when we arrive there...They might think that the only reason why Hikaru and I left is to join Argander.

Arata: I know how you feel. We three thinks the same but for the two of you, we can call this coincidence.

Hikaru: Arata's right. If I were you, you should take a little bit rest. It can help you relieve from your deep thoughts and stress.

Muraku: Thanks for the concern.

Muraku went to his room and took a rest.