Chapter 18: The Ultimate Formation Attack

The next morning at the AV Room.

Ami: So that's how the motor works as a core part in different LBX machines like the droids or the normal LBX. Any questions?

Muraku: That plan should work....

Ami: How 'bout you Mr. Houjou Muraku? Would you like to say something?

Muraku: None Ms. Kawamura.

Ami: I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck with your War Time later.

Muraku: Good luck? What does she mean by "good luck"?

Break time...

Muraku: Listen up. The plan that we made up might not work.

Koga: Why?

Muraku: First is their positions, Andrei and Mikhail is positioned on the left, then the two Sirens are on the right. And on the center, Trivhine,Lancelot, and Jean D' Arc.

Hiroto: Then what's your plan Muraku?

Muraku: Here's my plan.

Muraku brought out his mini white board with red and blue magnets that represents them.

Muraku: The blue ones is us and the red ones are the Jenock. So as you can see, Mr. Kamiya's Shadow Lucifer is positioned in front of us. Then Val Diver is at the left and D-Ezeldee is at the right. Kageru and I are both on the back. We need eliminate first the enemies on the left and right.

Kageru: How are we gonna do that?

Muraku: Shadow Lucifer will strike at Trivhine, Lancelot, and Jean D' Arc but before Shadow Lucifer strikes his sword, he will throw it to the Sirens. Then DC Offencer and Val Diver will rush to Dot Blaze and Gunther Yzelphar but your main target is the three in front. Then lastly D-Ezeldee,Magna Orthus and Val Diver will finish them all.

Hiroto: So in short, it's our formation attack?

Muraku: Yes. The Hell Flare Drive.

Kageru: I should tell the plan now to Mr. Kamiya. You three should now talk about your formation attack.

Muraku: Okay.

Kageru left while Muraku, Hiroto, and Koga talked about their formation attack.

Hikaru: So they're planning to have a formation attack...

Arata: Urgh! If we're not just defeated we can join them in capturing the Tandem Harbor.

Shin: I'm sorry guys but I'll do my best to make your LBXs stronger!

Hikaru: No need to apologize.

Koga: Awesome! I'm getting excited to do the formation attack!

Hiroto: So I'm gonna activate my Overload for this...*sigh*

After a few hours, the clock struck to 3:00 PM...

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All students ran to their headquarters. At Argander's headquarters, Muraku and the second platoon are there.

Kousuke: Hopefully your plan works. Go now.

Muraku: Okay sir.

The students entered their control pods.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time begin!