Chapter 36: The Ultimate Weapon!

At Jenock's room...

Andrei: Huh? Where are the mechanics?

Yuno: They asked permission to Mr. Sendou if they can go to the control pod room and go to their mechanic's room to use the lab and finish what they are doing before War Time.

Andrei: What are they doing?

Yuno: I don't know. Kiyoka didn't told me, but maybe the five platoons that was sent to the Wall of Gigant mission, knows.

Andrei: Never mind.

Meanwhile at the mechanic's room.

Sakuya: Opening blueprint! Codename: Full Armor Z!

Rinko: So this is what you're talking about Sakuya?

Sakuya: Yup.

Mark: Let's get this thing started!

Shin: Remember guys, we can't use the labs yet because it's not yet because it's not yet War Time so we really have to make this fast.

Sakuya: Manufacturing team! Begin! Data Transfer team! Transfer while manufacturing!

Shin: Stats and specs team! Begin!

All of them mechanics began working on their biggest project. Back at the room...

Sendou: ...And that's the purpose of the auxillary parts in the core parts of a LBX. That's it for today's homeroom. We'll talk about today's mission, as we all know, the LBXs of the first, sixth, seventh,eight, and tenth platoon are there in the Second World because the time is over. We'll still proceed to the plan to capture the Wall of Gigant and the building of Wall of Galant.

Kirino: Uh sir, can we know what are the mechanics doing?

Sendou: It's the ultimate weapon that will be used to fight against Elband II and Drillenzeid. That thing will be used by Houjou Muraku, Hoshihara Hikaru, Sena Arata, Mikhail Loake and Itan Kyouji. The rest will keep attacking the Eldband II.

After a few hours, the clock struck at 3:00 PM.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All students went to their command rooms.

Mikhail: They' re not yet finished on it, huh?

Sendou: Jin. What's Harnes' mission?

Jin: Lab patrol on Midway City.

Sendou: Go now to your control pods.

Muraku: Yes sir!

All of them ran to the control pod room and entered their control pods.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time, begin!

Muraku: Hide!

They hid on the grasses, trees and rocks to stay out of sight of the Eldband II and Drillenzeid.

Yuuya: Hm?

Shin: Muraku! Just wait a few more minutes and we'll be finished!

Muraku: Okay!

Tsurugi: How long are we gonna hide?!

Vanessa: When the mechanics are finished!

Arata: It's charging a laser again!

Hiroto: I'll deal with the laser! You guys, stay right where you are hiding!

Kageru: Wait Hiroto! Don't!