Chapter 33: Tragedy at Tokio City

At the headmaster's office...

Josephine: Is that true?! Don't worry Mr. Uzaki we'll send help!

Takuya: Sorry Josephine but...Tokio Academy is already destroyed. Soldiers just came here in Tokio City and demolished buildings like they're starting a war.

Josephine: What are you planning to do now?

Takuya told Josephine what to do...

Josephine: Understood Mr. Uzaki. I'll hold an assembly today.

At Argander's room, while they are having their homeroom, the class speaker turned on.

Voice: All students please proceed to the gymnasium for the assembly. I repeat, all students please proceed to the gymnasium for the assembly.

Sendou: Let's go.

All students gathered at the gymnasium.

Josephine: Students of Kamui Daimon, I have a terrible news for all of you....Tokio City is invaded by a unknown terrorist group. Mr. Uzaki told me that the Tokio City is surrounded by their soldiers even the government are surrounded too.

Ban: Then that means...

Kousuke: Tokio Academy and Kamui Daimon's unity will be removed?

Josephine: Yes. Mr. Uzaki that the Tokio Academy is already demolished.

Sendou: What are we going to do now headmaster?

Josephine: Mr. Uzaki told me one thing....Argander will be removed as a virtual country. The students of Argander and the whole territories will be transferred to Jenock.

Muraku: We'll be transferring to Jenock?

Haruki: We're gonna be complete again Sakuya.

Sakuya: Yeah Haruki!

Rinko: They'll be joining us!

Hikaru: Muraku...We'll be Jenokian again.

Muraku: Yeah.

Josephine: Mr. Ban Yamano, Mr. Uzaki told me to help him out there.

Haruki: But who'll be our adviser, headmaster?

Josephine: Mr. Daiki Sendou will be your adviser.

Ban: I'll be going now headmaster. Sendou, I'll leave them to you.

Sendou: Sure.

Ban left and prepared his things for departure.

Gouda: Argander became one Jenock, huh?

Yuuya: Even Jenock and Harnes is the only left allied to each other, they can still fight because Argander is now one with Jenock. Jenock is now big and powerful like us,Rossius.

Kousuke: But the only thing that concerns me is, who is the terrorist group who invaded the Tokio City? I'm sure it's not the World Savers because they're already arrested.

Josephine: Argander, the uniform of Jenock are already in your rooms. After you change, the whole class of Jenock will be moved to the new huge room there so you're all in there.

Sendou: Thank you, headmaster.

Koga: First plan, succeeded...

Josephine: That's all for now. You may now go back to your rooms.