Chapter 47: The Start of True War!

The next day...

Jaycee: I'm still tired...

Christine: That's the effect of sleeping late, right Itan?

Itan: What? Is there something wrong with sleeping late?

Daiki entered.

Daiki: All of you. Go now to the gymnasium. There will be an assembly.

Hikaru: Assembly for what?

Muraku: It couldn't be....

All of the students went to the gymnasium for the assembly.

Saruta: Headmaster. All students are here. He's here too.

Josephine: To all students here, you all have the right to know this.

Students: Huh? What is the headmaster talking about?....Yeah. I don't even get it too..

Reina: Silence!

Josephine: We're aware of what Seredy and Hiroto's grandfather said to us when he invaded at this island about the trutg behind the Second World, but upon investigation and leads from Jenock, we learned that the KJO Alliance is the main group not the World Savers. The World Savers is established when Mr. Kreisler left the KJO Alliance. Now that you know this, time for the real answer to be revealed.

Ran: Real answer?

Ami: Quiet Ran.

Josephine: The War Time....will happen in the real world to be led by the KJO Alliance or rather, the Descendants! Koga Jacker, am I right?

Koga: Hmph. You're right, headmaster. And now the time has come.

Jin: What does he mean?!

Then suddenly huge submarines appeared at the harbor.

Arata: What is that?!

All students, teachers even the headmaster went quickly to the harbor to check out.

Koga: They've finally arrived.

The door of the submarine at the center opened. Then Koga rushly went in. After a few seconds, three persons came out of the top of the submarine.

Muraku: It's Kitori!

Haruki: The one in the center who's wearing a mask and gray robe must be their master!

Josephine: Leave this island you terrorist! Leave Kamui Island alone!

Master: Don't be so rude on us, headmaster.

Josephine: Headmaster?

Daiki: He knows how to call Mr. Josephine Daimon....Could it be a student of Kamui Daimon is....their master?!

Then their master took off the mask and all of them was shocked when they saw the real identity.

Hikaru: I knew it!

Muraku: The one who....made Wataru LOST....

Itan: Charlotte Rein?!

Charlotte: Itan Kyouji. It's so surprising to see you wearing Jenock's uniform. Even you Fuujin Kaito.

Kaito: To think that Charlotte Rein is their master...

Hikaru: I knew it....the Caliper clue....

Charlotte: What do we have here? Seredy Kreisler who was sent far away and Hiroto Kreisler who stayed and revealed Mr. Kreisler's secret agendas.