Epilouge

2 Years Later....

Ban: Muraku! Aren't you coming with us? We're gonna leave soon as we get back. We'll just buy something.

Muraku: It's okay Mr. Yamano. I think I'll visit some of my friends before we go.

Ban: Okay. Bye!

Muraku: Bye!

Ban and the other Seekers left. Muraku decided to visit some of his friends who stayed at the mainland.

Muraku stopped by and entered the cafe nearby.

Seredy: Muraku! Nice to see you here again.

Muraku: Me too. By the way, where is Hiroto and Kitori?

Seredy: They're at the staff room. So what can I get for you? We have released a special drink today.

Muraku: Really? What is it?

Seredy: The Violet Devil Frappuccino!

Muraku: Wow. They really named it for me. Give me one.

Seredy: One Violet Devil Frappuccino, coming right up!

Seredy made the Violet Devil Frappuccino that Muraku ordered. After making, Seredy handed over the drink to Muraku.

Muraku: Thanks!

Seredy: So where are you Seekers headed to?

Muraku: We're gonna leave the mainland and transfer to Country A. Professor Yamano and Sir Takuya ordered us to transfer there since our newly built base there is already finished building.

Seredy: I see.

Muraku: Do you know where are the others?

Seredy: Well, some of them I knew where they are...Hikaru and Haruki became teachers in a school. Arata, Sakuya, and Shin owns now a big hobby model shop. Mikhail and Vanessa went back to their families abroad, while Kageto became an engineer. Kenta is now the head of Tiny Orbit with his companions, Akashi and Saki. If I'm not mistaken, Kenta changed his name back to Akamari Furei. That's all I know.

Muraku: Amazing...I can't believe that many things has already changed. Before we were just students, participating the War Time...battling and playing LBX...

Seredy: We can still do that. LBX will never disappear in our lives. It already became a treasure to all people.

Muraku: Thank you, Seredy. I'll be going now. I gotta get ready for our flight later.

Seredy: No problem. We're gonna miss you.

Muraku: Til' next time.

Muraku left the cafe. While walking, he heared that Seredy shouted his name.

Seredy: MURAKU!

Muraku: Huh? Seredy?

Seredy: THANK YOUUUUU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Muraku smiled at Seredy and continued walking.

Time already pasted by....we already lived our own lives now. Things really change from time to time. And now, now is the right time for me to start a new chapter of my life. But of course, I'll never ever forget the most important treasures that I've found......my friends.

I'll never forget the times of troubles and challenges we had. The hard battles we have to get through. And because of that, we fighted and strengthened our unity as one. That's the reason why we have an unbreakable and unforgettable bonds with each other....

~~THE END~~