Chapter 41: Captain is Back!

The next morning...

Arata: So you've put the old data of Dot Blastrizer in Dot Maximus?

Sakuya: Yeah! And if I'm not mistaken, one of the mechanics of Harnes talked to us and he told just to te two of us that Mr. Jin and him are working on a new unit for you Arata when Dot Maximus can't hold the battles in the Second World. Keep it a secret Arata. Don't tell it to anyone.

Shin: Yeah. I think Dot Maximus can still really handle and keep up with the battles at the Second World with the other LBX! Right, Sakuya?

Arata: Cool!

Sakuya: Yeah...

Shin: Something wrong Sakuya?

Sakuya: Nothing.

Then Daiki came in.

Daiki: A new student will be added to Jenock's forces. Muraku. Haruki. Do you update the class papers?

Haruki and Muraku: Yes sir.

Daiki: The new student will be added to the Fourth platoon.

Yuno: Us?

Hanako: Hmmmm...

Kiyoka: Could it be...

Kiyoka saw Daiki smiled at her.

Daiki: Come in.

Then a girl entered the room.

Yuno, Hanako: WHOAAAA!!!

Girl: Captain is back Fourth platoon!

Daiki: This is Catherine Ruth. She will be the captain of the Fourth platoon. She was part of Jenock before but she sent off too.

Catherine: Hello to the new  Jenocks here! I'm Catherine Ruth!

Kiyoka: Thanks brother....You made us complete again...

Daiki: You may now take your seats. Now, there is something I want to announce. This was decided by the whole teachers and the headmaster. Starting now, the briefing, planning, and discussing of mission will be started before the Second World activates.

Itan: So they made it like that to avoid students having rush.

Jaycee: I think so too.

Daiki: Since there are no lessons yet I have to discuss because I haven't prepared it yet, we'll talk about today's mission so later, only Harnes will talk about their mission. For today's mission, the mission will be a "SpyCon mission".

Muraku: SpyCon mission?

Daiki: We'll be spying one of their hearts, the Ranbad Base.

Tamaki: Sir, why do we need to spy it if we can capture it so we can increase the percentage for the fall of Rossius?

Daiki: That's why this mission is a SpyCon Mission. We will spy the Ranbad Base and at the same time it's also a recon mission so we can get some informations about the base and plan strategies on capturing it.

Arata: That mission looks cool!

Daiki: I know that this mission is a little interesting. However, we only need three students to do this mission. And those are Fuujin Kaito, Fukino Tadashi, and Andrei Gregory.

Kaito: Huh? Why me sir?

Daiki: Because Val Sparos is good at silent killing. I know that we have here Val Diver, Val Striker, and Val Alpharos. Those three can be used too but the only thing is they can't do the silent killing. Val Sparos has the Fuuma Kodachi that can form to Fuuma Shuriken. So Kaito, you will be stabbing the Rossiun LBXs patrolling there either at the shoulder or at the back using the Fuuma Kodachi.