Chapter 40: Hikaru's Conclusion

The next morning, Hikaru, Muraku Seredy, Hiroto, Arata, Haruki, and Ayame gathered to talk about what Hikaru is finding out.

Haruki: So what do you think about Lilacron.

Hikaru: The mission yesterday, when Val Alpharos sliced off Lilacron's right arm, I saw it. I looked at it carefully and analyzed it by myself.

Muraku: What did you found out?

Hikaru: Lilacron...is just a modified and strengthened of a LBX.

Arata: What LBX is it?

Hikaru: LBX...Caliper.

Hiroto: Caliper? Never heared of that LBX before.

Haruki: It's because you three are just new here. Caliper is one of the units used by the World Savers. The other one is Gordeau.

Muraku: What is the connection of Caliper to this?

Hikaru: Simple. Kitori has a another teammate and I'm very sure of that. And about the Caliper, it means someone leads them and I'm sure it's from the World Savers.

Seredy: Could it be grandpa?

Hiroto: Grandpa is at the jail guarded by many officers.

Ayame: Then who?

Hikaru: I knew that there is one person that will ask me that. I already made my conclusion about it and I have my suspects on it.

Arata: Who are they.

Hikaru: My suspects are...Murakami Koga and Itan Kyouji.

Arata: Why Koga?

Hikaru: There's something strange on him this days...

Ayame: He's always meeting with someone but he never tell us who's the person he's meeting to.

Haruki: Ayame has a point. How 'bout Itan?

Hikaru: Only one. His transferring to Argander was a mysterious move. We know that Itan Kyouji is part of Bandit and World Savers as a mercenary of Seredy Kreisler.

Meanwhile at the Staff Room...Daiki is talking to someone on his CCM.

Daiki: Yes. It's a request from a student here.

Caller: Okay sir. I'll approve.

Daiki: Thank you very much ma'am! Thank you.

-call ended-

Daiki: She will be arriving later...

At the room...

Ami: So that's the history of the basic LBX. Next time, we'll be discussing about Wars And Terrorists. See you next time.

Ami left.

Hikaru: Wars and Terrorists...

Then Muraku's CCM rang.

Muraku: Excuse me.

Muraku went out the room and answered the call.

Muraku: Hello?

Ban: Muraku. There is something you need to know.

Muraku: Mr. Yamano! What is it?

Ban: The terrorist that invaded here on Tokio City is from an alliance called KJO Alliance!

Muraku: KJO Alliance?!