Chapter 30: Clash! Muraku vs Kitori!

The next morning...

Jaycee: Muraku! You okay now?

Muraku: Uh...yeah.

Jaycee: Man, that Overload is putting too much pressure on you.

Muraku: It's okay. I can master it like Arata, Seredy and Hiroto does.

Jaycee: Well, it's up to you man.

Sendou entered the room.

Sendou: Attention. All platoons today we'll meet with each other for later's mission.

Itan: What's the mission later sir?

Sendou: Londonia will invade at Sei Grideaux and as usual, Lilacron will lead the attack.

Muraku: Sir. I'll face him alone. The others can eliminate the other Londonian units.

Sendou: I can't approve that.

Muraku: Please sir.

Hikaru: Muraku...

Sendou: Fine. You'll face Lilacron but how will lure Lilacron away from them?

Itan: Leave it to me sir!

Muraku: Itan Kyouji?

Itan: Luring is just a simple task.

Sendou: Begin meeting!

They meet and talked to their platoons about the plan later at Sei Grideaux.

Sendou: I'll just talk to Ban and Jin.

Muraku: Okay sir.

Shin: Arata. Hikaru. Get ready to deploy with the new units later. Sakuya and I upgraded your Dot Blastrizer to Dot Maximus.

Arata: Whoa! Dot Maximus! Sounds cool!

Shin: I'm not sure what Kageto and Takeru has made for you Hikaru.

Hikaru: Then what do we do to Val Striker and Dot Acer?

Muraku: I know what to do with those two. Jaycee! Nuja! Come over here.

Jaycee and Nuja came over to Muraku's platoon.

Nuja: Why did you called us?

Muraku: Here. Nuja will have Val Striker while you Jaycee will have Dot Acer.

Jaycee: Thanks a lot! Finally I can switch my DC Braver to a stronger LBX!

Nuja: Thanks. I'll take care of Val Striker, Hikaru.

Hikaru: Sure.

After a few hours, the clock struck at 3:00 PM.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All students proceeded to their assigned command room.

Sendou: Fudokawa Shin. Hosono Sakuya. Kiba Kageto. Koujou Takeru. Finish the new LBX so Arata and Hikaru can join the battle.

Shin, Sakuya, Kageto, Takeru: Roger!

Ban: Do we have anything to meet?

Muraku: Sir. We need the Jenock's first platoon and sixth platoon for our battle at Sei Grideaux. And for the Harnes we suggest you can meet with the other Jenock forces and be on patrol.

Suzune: Patrol again?

Inui: It's important Suzune. We have to regain what we lost but in order to do that, we have to find the right time to attack the other countries.