Chapter 51: Hope for Victory

At the Residence...

Seredy: Phantom!

Phantom broke over Achilles Deed before it hit Zenon.

Jin: Thanks Seredy!

Hiroto: Huh? What is this code?

Mark: H-Hiro...to! Did you re...ceive the...new gim..mick for...D-Ezel--dee?

Hiroto: Mark! Yes! I received it!

Mark: I wa--nt you to...try it--out!

Hiroto: Okay! It says here, Ezeldine Bow. Let's try this out! Activate! Ezeldine Bow!

An orange and white bow appeared at D-Ezeldee's hand then one of the sword bits attached to the Ezeldine Bow as the arrow.

Hiroto: This is awesome! Now, time to hit this one!

D-Ezeldee strucked Hakai-O Ouga at the chest with the sword bit arrow.

Arata: You did it!

Ami: Now, we have to find the other Seekers and defeat them!

When they were about to leave the residence area, the enemy LBXs stoppped moving.

Yagami: What happened?

Muraku: The attacking stopped...

Hiro: Guess we'll continue our fight tomorrow...

Hiro suddenly disappeared.

Yagami: Are you okay?

Muraku: Yes sir. Thanks sir...?

Yagami: Just call me Yagami.

Muraku: Thanks Sir Yagami.

Muraku went back to the secret underground base.

Muraku: I'm back.

Hiroto: What happened to your battle against Mr. Hiro?

Muraku: I won against his Achilles D9, but....

Hiroto: But what?

Muraku: He has a new LBX and he said it's his ultimate weapon against us.

Jin: What LBX is it?

Muraku: D-Regiudea.

Kageru: I thought it's D-Ezeldee.

Hiroto: Kageru.

Kageru: Sorry.

Ami: Muraku. Can I borrow your Magna Orthus?

Muraku: Sure Ms. Ami.

Muraku handed over Magna Orthus to Ami then Ami put into the LBX Data Scanner.

Ami: We can see here what's about Magna Orthus and the recent battles it had.

Then the scanned data appeared at the main monitor and they saw the high specs of Magna Orthus.

Mikhail: Nice Muraku. Good thing you have a LBX with the highest specs. Not like us...

Jin: Don't worry Sixth platoon, Tsurugi. We'll try to recover your LBXs later.

Vanessa: Thanks Mr. Jin.

After the specs page, Ami clicked the battle log and they saw the battle log for Magna Orthus vs Achilles D9.

Ami: Here it is.

They scrolled and checked each picture until they reached the last picture.