Chapter 8: Capture Eldar City!

After a few hours, the time for War Time started. All students went to their headquarters.

Ban: Listen up. Your mission today is to protect the Black Wind Camp from Argander.

Mikhail: They're gonna strike at us for their first time?

Ban: Of course. They will be first needing special utilities that can only be found at Black Wind Camp. What's your plan Haruki?

Haruki: ......

Ban: Haruki. What's your plan?

Haruki: Sorry sir. I'm just thinking about something....First, Sixth and Fourth will do this. The rest are lookout on Eldar City.

Ban: It's already time! Go now!

Voice: It's now the scheduled time, The Second World will now activate. All system checked.

All students ran and went inside their control pods.

Sakuya, Kageto, Kiyoka: Craft carrier! Launching!

The craft carrier of Jenock's first, fourth, and sixth platoon went to Black Wind Camp. While the remaining platoons went to Eldar City. Meanwhile at Argander...

Shin: Commander! We're already at Eldar City!

Muraku: Arata! Hikaru! Descend!

Magna Orthus, Val Diver and Achilles Deed descended on Eldar City.

Arata: I miss controlling Dot Blastrizer...

Hikaru: Muraku. Your expectations are correct. They sent here their second, third and fifth platoon as guards. But I think they used Rinko as a player so they can make the third platoon present.

Muraku: While Haruki and the other platoons are at the Black Wind Camp. We have no time to waste! Arata, start are cue with a heavy shot at Rinko's DC Offencer.

Arata: Okay! Here I go!

Achilles Deed hid the tall building near the DC Offencer of Rinko and suprisingly rained shots on it.

Muraku: That's our cue! Invade!

Haruki: Where they could be...

Tadashi: What?! Their attack on Black Wind Camp is just a setup?!

Muraku: Let's finish this quick. Reinforcements! Head for the flag at once! Hikaru! Finish their defense!

Hikaru: Roger! Attack Function!

-CCM-: Attack Function: Storm Sword

Val Diver spinned with his sword then formed a tornado and striked at the LBXs of Jenock.

Tadashi: No...Break Over....

Ban: !!! First platoon! Fourth platoon! Sixth platoon! Do you hear me?!

Haruki, Yuno, Vanessa: We do sir!

Ban: Argander is at Eldar City! Head there and defend the flag!

Haruki: Okay si--

The alarm of the Second World rang.

Voice: The point has been captured. Ownership of Eldar City will be transferred from Jenock to Argander. Cease fighting immediately. All units under Jenock, please evacuate from the premises of Eldar City.

Haruki: We're too late...

Mikhail: They already captured Eldar City....

Ban: Argander...