Chapter 50: True Name

In the middle of the battle...

Muraku: We must get rid of that LBX quick!

Hikaru: Wait! One heartbeat sensed! It's approaching at the Diet Building!

Haruki: What's a human doing alone outside?!

Furei: There it is!

They saw a man in an orange cap and light blue jacket and gray pants stood in front of the Diet Building and brought out a CCM, that was metioned to be Hiro.

Hiroto: He's holding a CCM....What's he doing?

Hiro: Hmph...Achilles D9!

Achilles D9 summoned eight sword bits on its back and bursted it on them.

Hiroto: D-Ezeldee!

D-Ezeldee's bits changed to six sword bits and countered Achilles D9's sword bits.

Seredy: That man is the controller of Achilles D9?!

Muraku: Mr. Jin! A man is now in the front of the Tokio Diet Building! According to the data we got, the LBX he is using is Achilles D9 and the player is Oozora Hiro!

Jin: Hiro?!

Ami: How did he....I thought he was missing?!

Jin: Ami! Behind!

Ami: Huh?

Zenon smashed Achilles Deed's left leg before it hit Dark Pandora.

Ami: Thanks Jin! We have to do something about Hiro! Prime Minister Zaizen is there inside!

Jin: Tsk...Muraku!

Muraku: Yes sir?

Jin: I need you to face him one-on-one in full confrontation!

Muraku: But sir...

Jin: Go now Muraku!

Muraku: Yes sir!

Muraku went out of his control pod and quickly left the base.

Hikaru: The emergency line...

Hikaru pressed the emergency line button at the side of his control pod.

Muraku: Hikaru!

Hikaru: Muraku? Where are you? Are you running?

Muraku: Yes! I'm now heading at the Diet! It's an order from Mr. Jin.

Hikaru: How 'bout Magna Orthus?! It's uncontrollable for now because you left the control pod!

Muraku: I know! I know! That's why I want you to put Magna Orthus away from the battle until I get there.

Hikaru: Okay!

Val Astroth carried Magna Orthus and put it to a safe place away from the ongoing battle.

Muraku: Wait for me, Magna Orthus!

At the True Second World....

Andrei: Porton and Glenstein, docus on the Gordeaus! Londonia, Harnes, Arabista, focus on the Tartanfeins and Calipers! Rossius, you take care of their main bases! Jenock! We'll take care of D-Caliper, Lilacron and Jil Grave!

Students: Roger!

Daiki: When will this war end....

Back at the mainland....