Chapter 34: Together As One!

The next morning at the harbor. Jenock stood at the side as the students of Crusade are entering the ship.

Tsurugi: They're expelled...

Hikaru: It's in the rules. Even us don't want them to be expelled but we don't have other choice. The other countries are focusing on how to eliminate us so that's why we have to be one step ahead at them.

Gouda: Headmaster. Instructor Saruta. We'll be going now.

Saruta: Have a safe trip!

Josephine: I wish you all luck.

Gouda: Thanks. Jenock! Be strong okay? Don't let them just focus on you!

Muraku and Haruki: Yes! Mr. Gouda!

Gouda entered the ship. Then the ship traveled away from Kamui Island...

Saruta: Jenock. You may now go back to your room.

Jenock went back to Kamui Daimon and entered their room.

Arata: Hey Haruki!

Haruki: Yes?

Arata: Who's our next tea--

Then Reina entered their room. All of them returned to their seats.

Reina: Good morning Jenock.

Jenock: Good morning Ms. Mito.

Reina looked at them.

Reina: The students I'll be calling will stand up. Izumo Haruki, Sena Arata, Hoshihara Hikaru, Hosono Sakuya, Isogai Gendou, Namino Rinko, Kashima Yuno, Sonoyama Hanako, Sendou Kiyoka, Fuujin Kaito, Fukino Tadashi, Arashiyama Bunta, Houjou Muraku, Vanessa Gala, Mikhail Loake, and lastly, Kiba Kageto.

The mentioned students stood up.

Reina: What do you feel when you see each other?

Rinko: F-Feel?

Hikaru: The feeling when we see each other...

Arata: Ms. Mito!

Reina: Yes Arata?

Arata: I already know what you are trying to say. We'll never forget each other! We're the first Jenock and we'll be together as one with our newfound friends!

Reina: Sena Arata...You really are Sena Arata.

Kirino: Ms. Mito was their adviser?

Takeru: Yes. Jenock was the leading country here in Kamui Daimon who led all the countries to unite together and prevent World Savers from creating war here in Kamui Island.

Seredy: Or in short, the legendary Jenokians!

Tsurugi: We're glad to be part of Jenock!

Andrei: Me too!

The others followed too as acknowledgement for being part of Jenock.

Reina: Everyone...If I only came back here early, I would be the adviser of these students... You may now seat down. We'll begin the homeroom.

Muraku and the others sat down and they started the homeroom.

Kageru: Huh? Hey Koga, looks like you're thinking of something deep.

Koga: What? Oh, just don't mind it.

Kageru: Okay...

After the homeroom the bell rang for break time.