Chapter 49: Help From A Classmate

At the battle...

Muraku: Hikaru! Arata! At the sides!

Val Astroth and Dot Cypher attacked Odin but it transformed to jet and flew.

Furei: Where do you think you're going?! J-Schutze!

J-Schutze transformed into jet too and fired missiles at Odin.

Ban: Tsk.

When J-Schutze was about to slash Odin, all the LBX of the attacking Seekers stopped moving.

Muraku: What happened?

Hiro: That's enough for now, we'll continue tomorrow.

Seekers: Yes sir.

The battle between Drizentine and United Forces stopped too.

Charlotte: If this continues, our plans will just result to a fail.

Koga: We have to do something about those who are in the mainland.

Hiro: Don't worry, let me handle them. I already finished what I will use against them.

Charlotte: What do you mean?

A black container came out at the side of the controls then when it opened, a smoke came out. When the smoke disappeared, they're surprised for what they saw.

Kitori: Huh?

Charlotte: Is that....?

Hiro: Indeed.

Koga: So you plan to follow them at the mainland, am I right Mr. Oozora?

Hiro: Yes. The real wars will about to start when I arrive there.

Charlotte: Leave Kamui Daimon in the hands of me. We'll crush everyone who gets in our way.

Hiro: I'll expect that, Charlotte.

Hiro left.

Charlotte: We need to train.

At the submarine...

Hiro: Prepare yourselves for the big fight...

At the secret passage...

Ami: The door is locked.

Jin: Look. There's a vent there.

Ami: Okay. Dark Pandora!

Jin: Zenon!

Zenon and Dark Pandora went through the vent.

Ami: Look here's the right path for the button at the door!

Jin: Wait. There's a way here too and I feel there's something mysterious about this path.

Ami: Okay. I'll just open the door in front so we can go through. We have to be quick before the troops notice us.

Dark Pandora went out through the vent and jumped into the button on the other side. The door opened then Dark Pandora went back inside the vent with Zenon as they go through.

Jin: There it is!

When Zenon and Dark Pandora was about to reach the exit at the vent, Gordeaus and Calipers came out and blocked their way.

Ami: Jin! I'll take care of the Calipers you take care of the Gordeaus!

Jin: Okay!