Chapter 20: Changes!

The next morning at Argander's room.

Muraku: Hiroto is still...

Kousuke: Hiroto was sent off the island just for medication but he will be sent back once he is okay.

Arata: Sent off?

Kousuke: And as a replacement for him...come in.

The a gray-haired student came in.

Hikaru: There's something with this student...I feel it...

Student: I'm Otoriba Kitori. Nice too meet you all.

Hikaru stood up.

Hikaru: Is your LBX specially made or one of the DCs?

Arata: H-Hikaru...

Kitori: Specially made? Of course.

Kitori showed his LBX.

Kitori: This is my LBX, Lilacron. Its armament is Cordetus, a sword-type weapon. This is also a soldier-based LBX too like the LBXs of everyone here.

Hikaru: Of course it's needed to be soldier-based because you will be playing in war and a battlefield. LBXs like Achilles Deed, Lucifer, Deqoos and others are not compatible on the war battlefield. Use your common sense. Mr.Kamiya's Shadow Lucifer is allowed here because he' one of the Seekers. He can handle the battlefield with his LBX.

Kousuke: Hikaru!

Koga stood up too.

Koga: Sir. As part of the second platoon, it's sad for us if we'll have a replacement for Hiroto. Andrey was expelled because he wanted it just for the sake of the mission and because of his LBX being not compatible on the battlefield.

Kageru stood up too.

Kageru: Me too sir!

Hikaru: What is your plot in joining our class?

Muraku: Hikaru!

Kitori: P-plot? Sounds like evil.

Kousuke: Hikaru! That's enough!

Hikaru: Right now, we should know every plot of the newcomers here. It's hard to trust anyone now.

Kitori: Honestly, I don't plan anything mysterious and evil here in Argander. All I want is to experience here in Kamui Daimon.

Arata: See Hikaru? He has no "evil plot" at all.

Kousuke: That's enough. Kitori, go now to your seat.

Kitori: Thank you sir.

Speaker: All students please proceed to the gymnasium now for assembly.

Muraku: Assembly.

Kousuke: It must be....Before we go, there's something I would like to tell you all. I'm the one behind the Forbidden Areas. I'm the one who requested to Mr. Takuya to open the Forbidden Areas to test the students. Sorry if I hid this to you.

Muraku: It's okay sir.

Koga: It's okay with me too sir. Andrey wanted it too because he want a new beginning for him.

Kousuke: Thanks.

All students went to the gymnasium for the assembly with the headmaster.

Josephine: Good morning. There will be some huge changes will happen. But before that, I would like to thank the headmaster of Tokio Academy, Mr. Uzaki Takuya for sending some supplies here for us and helping to improve the Second World's systems.