Chapter 31: A Sorrowful Past

At Argander's room...The mechanics gathered and talked to each other.

Shin: Yeah! The Double Multi Accelerator is the result of fused Double Tornado System and Multi Accelerator. It is also the reason why I successfully made Magna Orthus' Tyrant Mode.

Mark: Wow! That's cool! I want to create a amazing motor system for Koga's Val Diver!

Lize: You're like the Sakuya of Argander, Shin!

Shin: Thanks!

Reiki: I'll try to make a motor system too for Nuja's Val Striker! Help me out Shin, okay?

Shin: Of course! Hey Koryu!

Koryu: Huh?

Shin: Come join us here!

Koryu: I have something important to do than that.

Koryu left the room and went to the rooftop. Then Sendou entered the room.

Sendou: Huh? Where's Koryu?

Lize: We don't know sir. He just left the room when we invited him to talk with us.

Sendou: Muraku. Arata. Find Koryu.

Muraku and Arata: Yes sir!

Aoki: Koryu...Where are you...

Muraku and Arata left the room to look for Koryu.

Arata: Did you find him?

Muraku: He's not at the boys restroom even the library.

Arata: I know the place where students that has problems go. Come on!

Arata and Muraku went to the rooftop.

Arata: There you are Koryu.

Koryu: Arata. Muraku. What are you doing here?

Muraku: We should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here? Did you forget that we have a class?

Koryu: Sorry...I just been carried out by my problems...

Arata: We can talk about your problem. We'll just tell later Mr. Sendou why we didn't attended the class.

Koryu: Arata...Muraku...Okay, I'll tell you what my problem is. My past keeps troubling me when I hear and remember the word "mechanic".

Muraku: What's wrong with the word "mechanic"?

Koryu: This is the story...I have a bestfriend, his name is Toku. We love having LBX battle with each other. We're both good players then one day, I noticed that Toku doesn't come over to out house to battle with me. Then the next day, I went to the park and fixed my LBX there in case Toku will invite me to battle but then I heared his voice battling with someone so I took a look. There, I saw his new bestfriend, they're battling together.

Arata: Then?

Koryu: I was shocked for what I saw then Toku and his new bestfriend saw me.

~~Flashback~~

Toku: Koryu! I didn't knew that you were here.

Koryu: So this is the reason why you are not playing with me anymore cause you have a new bestfriend!

Toku: Koryu...I can explain!

Koryu: I don't need your explanation!

Koryu ran back to the park and continued fixing his LBX while crying. Toku and his new bestfriend, Chad followed Koryu at the park and they saw Koryu fixing his LBX.