Chapter 32: Faceoff! Argander vs Glenstein!

The next morning...The whole class of Argander talked about the mission of Harnes yesterday.

Arata: Did Harnes captured Verde City?

Koga: Yeah but, only two units survived at the battle against Glenstein. The reason is, they have a LBX that rained shots and eliminated most of their forces after entering the flag area.

Muraku: So in other words, that LBX is their trump card or we dont know if it just "one" of their trump cards.

Koga: It transforms to jet.

Shin: Eh?! The LBX that we're just talking about transforms to jet?!

Koga: Yes.

Jaycee: I wish we can face Glenstein!

Sendou: Don't worry, that wish of yours will be granted later.

They returned to their seats when Sendou entered their room.

Arata: What do you mean sir?

Sendou: Now that we know what kind of power Glenstein has, we will invade Glenstein later and capture their Des Plateau. That plateau has a built-in supplies camp, and gatling guns that can be equipped and used there only. We'll talk about it later at the command room.

Muraku: Glenstein's trump card...We have to do something about it.

Meanwhile at Glenstein's room...

Reina: The attack from Harnes yesterday is a little surprising. I'd never thought that they will be able to capture the Verde City. Those two Harnes units manages to stay alive when you attacked them, Furei.

Furei: I'll do better next time. Ms. Mito.

Reina: You can start it later Furei. The mission later will be interesting.

The bell rang for break time.

Itan: Hey Muraku!

Muraku: Huh?

Itan: Hiroto and I will eat lunch wanna come?

Muraku: Sure.

The three of them went to the canteen and ate together.

Muraku: Listen you two. We have to do something about their trump card later.

Hiroto: Koga told me last night that, the LBX that defeated almost the whole forces of Harnes transforms into a jet.

Muraku: Jet?

Hiroto: Yes.

Itan: So we have to attack it with long-range weapons if it transforms to jet.

Hiroto: That maybe a good point but...that LBX defeated the LBX of Harnes with just one shot from its weapon.

Muraku: One shot?!

Hiroto: I can't believe it too. I suggest we should tell this to the three teachers about this. Maybe they might help us.

Muraku: You're right. We'll leave a letter on their table.

Itan: One more thing, there's something I would like to suggest.

Muraku: What is it?

Itan: We should create a formation attack against that as preparation.

Hiroto: A formation attack? We don't have time to do that.