Chapter 44: Main Target

Thr next morning at the gymnasium...

Josephine: Good morning students! Today is the announcement of Top 5 Players. For the student who will rank at first place will receive the the brand new LBX that is specially issued here in Kamui Daimon, Val Astroth!

Hikaru: Val Astroth?

Josephine: For the following ranks, you will be receiving 5,000 silver credits. Now, for the 5th place, Inui Kagetora from Harnes, next is Hakuga Musashi from Arabista at 4th place, Seredy Kreisler from Jenock at 3rd place, and Houjou Muraku at 2nd place.

Seredy: Nice job Muraku!

Muraku: To you too!

Josephine: Now, for the student who placed first is....Hoshihara Hikaru!

Hikaru: M-Me?

Josephine: Mr. Hoshihara Hikaru will be receiving a new LBX, Val Astroth.

Hikaru came up to the stage and received Val Astroth.

Hikaru: Thanks, headmaster!

Josephine: Would you like to say anything?

Hikaru: Yes, headmaster. First of all, I'd never expected this. This was really a great timing for me since my LBX almost got LOST at yesterday's mission.

Koga: Hmph.

Hikaru: Thanks to my enemies.

Hikaru looked at Koga.

Kousuke: Hm?

Josephine: That's all for today's assembly. Have a nice day students!

After the assembly, all students went back to their room.

Shin: Amazing Hikaru!

Hikaru: Yeah...Val Astroth.

Daiki: Congratulations to the three of you who made it to the Top 5 Players. Tomorrow will be your exam all about LBXs so make sure you study, for the student who will get the lowest score, you will have to win the LBX battle against me to pass.

Arata: Mr. Daiki is one of the Seekers and I'm sure his strong too...I should study hard this time! Okay! Let's get studying!

Daiki: Something wrong Arata?

Arata: U-Uh...nothing sir.

Daiki: Okay, let's start the homeroom.

After the morning homeroom, the bell rang for break time.

Shin: According to the scanned data of Val Astroth, I found the stats and specs is higher than Val Alpharos. The main weapon is Tettou Akarimaru, a sword type like the Tettou Kikimaru of Val Diver but it's more amazing and powerful. Oh sorry about the Val Diver thing...

Hikaru: It's okay, I know that I can defeat Koga with this.

Arata: Awesome! Just like before. Haruki received the Orvane, then Trivhine and now, Glenvhine!

Haruki; Hikaru's Val Sparos, then Val Diver, then Val Striker, next is Val Alpharos and now, Val Astroth.

Muraku: Arata's Dot Phasor, then Dot Blastrizer, then Dot Acer and his latest LBX, Dot Maximus.

Rinko: We've put a little gimmick on the Glenvhine. Just like the Trivhine it can transform to a three cannon launcher but compared to Glenvhine, Glenvhine can transform to five. All is the same like Trivhine, two on the shoulders, one on the connected hand claws, and for Glenvhine's feature, it has two additional cannons at the knees!