Chapter 16: Kousuke's Comeback

At Hiroto's room...

Mark: Hey Hiroto! Give me your D-Ezeldee. I'm gonna fix it now.

Hiroto: Here.

Hiroto gave his D-Ezeldee to Mark and fixed it.

Mark: Eh? These are just common core parts but your strength is unbelievable.

Hiroto: Well, I think that it depends on how the players control it. But if you want, you can put new and upgraded core parts there.

Mark: Really?!

Hiroto: Yup!

Koga: Hey Mark. Don't forget our LBXs too.

Kageru: I wish some of us will have an amazing LBXs like yours not just this DC Striker.

Mark: Okay!

Mark began fixing D-Ezeldee, Val Diver and DC Striker.

The next morning...

Kousuke: I've already done checking your exams. And the one who got the top score is Houjou Muraku followed by Hoshihara Hikaru then Kreisler Hiroto.

Hikaru: Hiroto took the exam?

Kousuke: Yes he did. He took it before he went home. I think you went home together right?

Hiroto: Yes we did sir. Um, Hikaru remember what I said yesterday that I'm just gonna look for something, the real is I went back to school to take the test.

Hikaru: It's okay.

Kousuke: Let's get started now with the lesson.

Muraku: He's not really saying something about Andrey's expulsion.

After the class, the time for War Time will start. Muraku and the class proceeded to the headquarters.

Muraku: Listen everyone, we know that Mr. Kamiya is one of the guardians of Forbidden Areas but don't try getting into the Forbidden Areas or else you will be expelled.

Hiroto: Forbidden Areas? That sounds interesting...

Muraku: We'll change the strategy now. Since we're attacking a bride, it has entrance on both sides. Third,fourtg and fifth platoon will enter the entrance of Jenock and eliminate first their DC Offencers and Sirens. If they're trump cards is planning to attack you, lure them at the opposite entrance so Arata's Dot Acer can rain shots on them and that will be our cue to attack them so you can head straight at the flag. Okay?

Togami: We understand.

Muraku: Let's go now!

All students ran to their control pods and entered.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time begin!

The craft carriers of Argander flew to West End Bridge quickly to arrive there first and do their plan.

Muraku: The three platoon? Are you all done?

Togami: We're done here.

Muraku: All we need to do is to wait for Jenock to come.

After waiting a few minutes, the Jenock forces arrived.

Muraku: Third platoon! Fourth Platoon! Fifth Platoon! Attack!

The LBXs of the three platoon jumped out and attacked the DC Offencers and the Sirens.

Yuno: Hanako! Don't get near too them! If I didn't changed back to Siren I would be able to protect them.