Chapter 24: Hiroto's Story

At Argander's room...

Shin: There's Muraku.

Arata: Is this true? The Violet Devil woke up late?

Muraku: I'm not late Arata. It's just I finished advance studying last night. By the way, why?

Hikaru: Mr. Ban is looking for you.

Muraku: Mr. Ban? Why?

Hikaru: We don't know. He asked us if you're already here and he just left when we said you're not here yet.

Shin: You should meet him later Muraku.

Muraku: I will. Huh? What happened to Hiroto? It seems he has a problem....

After a few hours, the bell rang for break time. Muraku followed Hiroto on the rooftop.

Muraku: Hiroto.

Hiroto: Muraku? What are you doing here?

Muraku: You look so troubled in the class. Is there something wrong?

Hiroto: This is just nothing...I just remembered grandpa...Seredy.

Muraku: Seredy...what's with him?

Hiroto: To tell you the truth, the Seredy Kreisler who attacked this island before....is not really Seredy Kreisler. Seredy Kreisler is not his true name but his true form was my grandpa...

Muraku: If it's not the real Seredy, then who's the real Seredy?

Hiroto: Seredy is my brother but grandpa sent him faraway from me and used the Optima organs to be Seredy. I'm sure you know about this. But the real Seredy Kreisler, my brother....I want to find him...

Muraku: So the image of Seredy who entered here before is the imag of your brother?

Hiroto: Yes. And he was totally different from my grandpa. He loves LBX just like us. If he knew that there is a school for LBXs, I'm sure he will b excited to enroll here.

Muraku: How about your D-Ezeldee?

Hiroto: My D-Ezeldee is the real D-Ezeldee. Seredy gave it to me before he was sent away. The D-Ezeldee of grandpa was just a prototype even the Phantom.

Muraku: I...I never thought that this is the real story behind the Kreisler family. Does the headmaster know this?

Hiroto: Yes, even the Management at the mainland. I told them the truth.

Muraku: Don't worry. I won't tell it to anyone.

Hiroto: Thanks. Actually he's just one year older to me.

Muraku: I see. I wish he enroll here and put him at Jenock so we'll become allies.

Hiroto: Yeah. Let's go back.

Hiroto and Muraku left the rooftop...Meanwhile, somewhere far...

???: Are you...

???: Huh?

???: It's you. Come with us.

???: Wait! Where will you bring me!

At the headmaster's office... Josephine Daimon is talking to someone on the phone.

Josephine: Are you sure?! You already found him?

Caller: Yes sir.

Josephine: Good. Bring him here at Kamui Daimon straightly to my office.