Chapter 4: Welcome to Tokio Academy!

The alarm clock rings...

Muraku: U-Uh....*yawn* Huh? Where's Arata?

Hikaru: He already went to the school.

Muraku: Hikaru. I didn't knew you were there. You're gonna wear your Jenock uniform, huh?

Hikaru: Of course. So they can now that we came from Jenock at Kamui Daimon.

Muraku: Just wait for me.

Muraku quickly took a bath and fixed all his things and put it into his bag and wore his Jenock uniform too.

Hikaru: Let's go.

Muraku and Hikaru walked together until they reached Tokio Academy.

Hikaru: Here we are.

Woman: Um, excuse me? Are you from Tokio Academy? Sorry, we don't allow trespassers here.

Muraku: We are the students that Mr. Yamano Ban sent.

Woman: Oh! Houjou Muraku and Hoshihara Hikaru. Am I right?

Hikaru: Yes.

Woman: Mr. Yamano said that we'll assign you in the class where Sena Arata belongs. You're class is at 3-4. It's located at the third floor.

Muraku: Thank you.

Both of them proceeded to the third floor and stood in front of the door of Room 3-4.

Hikaru: Here goes nothing.

Hikaru knocked on the door. Then a yellow haired man in a black cloak and black top and gray pants opened the door.

Teacher: Are you the new students?

Muraku: Yes we are sir.

Teacher: Come in and intoduce yourselves.

Muraku and Hikaru came in and stood in front of the class.

Student: Are they the new classmates?

Student: What are they wearing? It's sorta look like a school uniform of their school.

Teacher: Silence.

Arata: ( Muraku and Hikaru wore their Jenock uniforms...I'm proud of you guys. )

Muraku: I'm Houjou Muraku.

Hikaru: I'm Hoshihara Hikaru.

Muraku and Hikaru: We came from Jenock at Kamui Daimon Comprehensive Academy. Nice to.meet you all.

Student: Jenock?

Student: Did they just say they're from Kamui Daimon?

Student: Yeah. I heared of that school before. It's a school made out of war! Hahaha!

Teacher: Silence!

Student: Sorry sir.

Teacher: I'm Kamiya Kousuke. I will be your adviser. You can just call me Mr. Kousuke. Just seat at those two seats at the back.

Muraku: Thank you sir.

Muraku and Hikaru seated at the two vacant seats at the back.

Arata: Muraku. Hikaru. That was awesome!

Kousuke: Sena Arata. Is there something you would like to say?

Arata: Nothing sir.

Kousuke: Now, I'll explain the rules of the school for the newcomers and my rules here as your new adviser. First let's start with the school rules.

Muraku: ( I have to get stronger than anyone here...I won't fail you Mr. Yamano! )

Kousuke: In this school, after the class, all students are required to attend the Federation.

Hikaru: Federation?

Kousuke: Federation is a tournament here that is done after class. Every class should have two representatives to enter the Federation. The class that has the most number of wins for every level will compete with the class from first, second and fouth year level at the end of the week. And one more thing, the time of Federation for the third year level is 3:00-5:00. Our schedule is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Today is Monday, so there's a Federation later.

Shin: So who will be the representatives of Delta class sir?

Takaru: Why don't we test our newcomers and watch their LBXs get destroyed at the Federation later.

Arata: Hmph. You will never say again a word Takaru after you see them battle.

Takaru: What did you say?!

Kousuke: Enough. Muraku. Hikaru. You will be the representative of Delta later at the Federation.

Hikaru: Okay sir.

Kousuke: And for my rules, there is only one. Once you lose in the battle with me, you're automatically failed in my subject but if you win, you pass. That's all. All we have to do now is wait a few hours until Federation. Maintenance can be done during maintenance time at your tables. There are maintenance tools inside your table.

Muraku: Hikaru.

Hikaru: Hm?

Muraku: We have to win the Federation later. Let's do our best!

Hikaru: Okay!

After a few hours, all third year level class went to the Federation Dome.

Muraku: ( This is our first battle here in Tokio City...)