Chapter 56: One Versus Army!

Hiro summoned his LBXs, Perseus, Ikaros Force and Achilles D9 to fight against UFM with D-Regiudea.

Hiro: Let see if you can win against my LBXs.

Jin: I'll deal with D-Regiudea, Ami, you take care of Perseus! Jessica will take care of Achilles D9.

Jack: I'll take care of Ikaros Force!

Jin: Let's go!

Zenon, Pandora, Jeanne D and Proto I ran to the four LBX of Hiro and began clashing with each other.

Jin: Kazu! What's your situation there?

Kazu: We're currently facing them now!

Jin: Okay! Do everything you could to prevent them in destoying Tiny Orbit!

Kazu: We will Jin!

-contact ended-

Kazu: Listen up! We'll change targets. All of us will focus on Deqoo OZ. If you will notice, Deqoo OZ serves as the defense of their trump card, Odin while Hakai-O Ouga and Cylon serves as the frontline.

Kageru: But how will we attack Deqoo OZ directly if Cylon and Hakai-O Ouga is at the front?

Kazu: I know what exactly to do! Asuka! Sir Yagami! Do you hear me?

Asuka and Yagami: Yes!

Kazu: Asuka, we'll intercept with Odin once Muraku's platoon already finished Deqoo OZ.

Asuka: Understood! We have to finish this quick! It's dangerous here outside.

Kazu: Sir Yagami. You'll help Ban, Kirito, Gouda and Sir Takuya to get out of the building once their control pods has opened.

Yagami: Okay!

Hiroto: Kageru and I will deal with Cylon and Hakai-O Ouga.

Kazu: Okay! Let's go!

Yagami called back his LBX, General and rushly went to the building where the remaining Seekers are.

D-Ezeldee and Val Diver lured away Cylon and Hakai-O Ouga from Deqoo OZ.

Muraku: There's our cue! Let's go!

Hikaru and Arata: Right!

Magna Orthus, Val Astroth and Dot Cypher dashed at Deqoo OZ and clashed with it.

Kirito: Tsk.

Muraku: Sir Kazu!

Kazu: Let's go Asuka!

Asuka: As ready as always!

Achilles Deed and Vampire Cat lured away Odin from Deqoo OZ so they can take advantage to it.

Muraku: If the Twelfth platoon is only here, Kenta's J-Schutze can combat with Mr. Ban's Odin.

Hikaru: You got a point.

Muraku: Let's just do anything we can to save the four Seekers.

Hikaru: Okay.

At the battlefield...

Charlotte: Kitori! Don't get defeated to them! They're just weaklings!

Kitori: I know! You don't need to tell me!

NICS Troops: Keep firing until they get defeated.

The Busters kept firing Caliper and Lilacron.