Chapter 13: The Big Announcements!

The next morning, all students gathered at the gymnasium for the morning assembly with the headmaster, Josephine Daimon.

Shin: What's going on?

Muraku: There will be an announcement.

Josephine: Good morning students. I hope you're all havinga good day here at Kamui Daimon. Now, for the announcements. First is the removing of classes. From now on the class that will remain is Argander, Jenock, Rossius, Harnes, Arabista, and Porton.

Hikaru: So they'll be sending off the students of the unmentioned classes.

Muraku: Why are they reducing classes...

Josephine: All students from the unmentioned classes, will be sending you off from this island. For the second announcement, Harnes will have a new adviser. Come out.

Then a lilac-haired woman in glasses wearing light brown sweater and brown jeans came out.

Ban and Kousuke: !!!

Woman: I'm Kawamura Ami. Nice to meet you all.

Suzune: She's our new adviser?

Takeru: So she's the new adviser of Harnes.

Kousuke: Ami...What is she doing here? Is she sent by Sir Takuya?

Ami: Mr. Uzaki Takuya, the headmaster of Tokio Academy sent me here as a replacement for Mr. Kaidou Jin as the adviser of Harnes.

Josephine: Feel free here at Kamui Daimon. And for the last announcement, Kamui Daimon and Tokio Academy has agreed to launch the Forbidden Areas as a challenge for all you students.

Sakuya: Forbidden Areas?

Josephine: I'm sure Mr. Yamano, Mr. Kamiya and Ms. Kawamura knows about this. Forbidden Areas are areas at the Second World that owns by the legendary world protectors from the past, the Seekers!

Arata: Seekers? If I'm not mistaken Mr. Yamano is one of them.

Josephine: Right now, we have three Seekers members here! Mr. Yamano Ban! Mr. Kamiya Kousuke and Ms. Kawamura Ami!

Students: Whoa!

Josephine: To the three, if you wouldn't mind can you go here up in the stage and explain the rules at the Forbidden Areas.

Kousuke, Ban, Ami went up to the stage and talked.

Ban: The rules of the Forbidden Areas applies to all. So it means, the class that we are handling is not exempted at this. Starting later, the three of us will be at a certain control pod room to control our LBX there.

Kousuke: You will know if you entered one of the Forbidden Areas if the Second World voice will mention it. In totality, we are 12. There are twelve Forbidden Areas at the Second World. The remaining 9 can control their LBX from there to here with the use of Control Pod II there.

Ami: When you encountered us in battle and your LBX breaked over it's will be automatically result to lost. But if you managed to win against us, the defeated Seekers member can join forces with your country by sending supplies or reinforcements. For the three of us here, if one can defeat one of us, our class will form an alliance with the class who defeated us.

Ban: So later, Jenock, Argander, and Harnes' student commanders will be planning their own strategy for War Time.

Josephine: Okay. That concludes are morning assembly. Thank you. You may now go back to your rooms.

All students went back to their rooms.

Kousuke: I know you've heared all of it.

Muraku: We do sir.

Kousuke: Muraku. I'll leave my work to you as the head commander of Argander. I know it's very hard on your part because you'll be a student commander and a head commander at the same time.

Muraku: No need to assign me to become the head commander, sir. All I'm gonna do is give mission and strategy. That's all.

Kousuke: Thank you. I'll be going now. The headmaster said that after your break, you can have your free time before 3:00 for War Time. This rule only applies to Jenock, Argander, and Harnes.

Muraku: Understood sir.

Kousuke left. Then the bell rang for break time but Muraku and his classmates didn't go out of the room. So he went at the platform and talked.

Muraku: What's wrong? Aren't you all going out to eat?

Togami: For what? If we're just gonna be expelled if we stepped on the Forbidden Areas and lost against them.

Muraku: Are you just gonna let yourself be defeated? If you don't want to be expelled, be strong enough to face them. Don't let your fear of expulsion affect your battle.

Koga: Muraku's right. If you want to stay here longer, then train. Don't be scared to fight them. Just think of them as your opponent with the same standards as yours. Am I right, president?

Muraku: P-President?

Andrey: Yeah! President!

Hikaru: Muraku. Can you be the president of the class?

Arata: Muraku! Muraku! Muraku!

They began cheering Muraku's name to answer Hikaru's question to him.

Muraku: Everyone....Okay. I'll be the class president of Argander!

Arata: Yehey!

Shin: President Muraku! Woohoo!

Koga: Everyone! Why don't we train here inside the room? I have D-Cubes here! Can we, president?

Muraku: Sure.

All of the Argander trained for later's War Time even Muraku. Will they be able to win if they ever face a Seekers? Or lose?