Chapter 57: Facing Hiro

The whole UFM gathered up to face Hiro. Hiro's D-Regiudea rebuilt again and ready to fight them again.

Jaycee: You're not gonna win against us! You're just only one!

Hiro: One?

Hiro snapped his fingers then a huge enormous Giga Droid appeared.

Hiro: Everyone, meet Mega Z-Droid!

Kirino: It's so....huge!

Andrei: It's bigger than us...

Daiki: Ban. The whole Jenock and I will focus on D-Regiudea.

Ban: We'll deal with Mega Z-Droid.

Jenock and the rest seperated ways according to their main target.

Hiro: Jenock...

Muraku: Remember everyone, D-Regiudea is strong but it ain't immortal! We'll slay it!

Daiki and the whole Jenock called out their LBX. When Muraku was about to call out Magna Orthus, a program displayed at his CCM.

"Auto-Upgrading in progress."

Muraku: Wha--

Hiro: Aww... Auto-Upgrading?

Muraku: Tsk.

Hikaru: Don't worry Muraku, we can do this while your Magna Orthus is auto-upgrading.

Muraku: Okay.

Christine: Tenth platoon! Form!

Dot Acer, Gruxeon and Pallas Athena formed a triangle. Then Pallas Athena's spear turned gold and throwed it at D-Regiudea. When D-Regiudea was hit by the spear, Dot Acer and Gruxeon slashed D-Regiudea in X form.

Hiro: That's useless.

Kirino: Useless, huh? Jean D' Arc!

Jean D' Arc wrapped D-Regiudea with the long cloth banner attached to her weapon French Flag.

Kirino: Third platoon! Fourth platoon!

Third and Fourth Platoon: We're on it!

The Third platoon and Fourth platoon began shooting D-Regiudea while it's wrapped up.

Hiro: Tsk.

Hiroto: I'll finish this!

D-Ezeldee summoned the sword bits and put the Ezeldine Bow at the back. Then the sword bits formed hexagon pointing out at D-Regiudea and strucked it.

Hikaru: Mr. Daiki! Finish it!

Daiki: Nightmare!

Nightmare jumped above D-Regiudea and smashed it to the ground.

Kageru: We did it!

Muraku's Magna Orthus has done Auto-Upgrading.

Muraku: It's done.

Hiro: Did what?

D-Regiudea rebuilt again and transformed to his ultra mode again. This time, D-Regiudea is equipped with a blazing whip.

Hiro: Go.

D-Regiudea whipped off the Sirens, Eleventh platoon and the Second platoon.

Nuja: I-Impossible!

Yuno: With just one hit...

Kirino: We've been defeated...

Hiro: Why don't you just accept the fact that you can't win against me?