Chapter 29: Muraku's Bravery!

At the gymnasium...

Josephine: Good morning students! Today, the headmaster of Tokio Academy paid us a visit.

Ban: Sir Takuya is here?

Josephine: Everyone meet, Mr. Uzaki Takuya, the headmaster of Tokio Academy.

Takuya: Good morning Kamui Daimon students. I visited Kamui Daimon for a reason, I wanted to tell something important to all of you.

Josephine: What is it Mr. Uzaki?

Takuya: There will be a huge change again in the classes. I know that there is always a changes in classes but we're trying our best for the better of Kamui Daimon and Tokio Academy.

Sendou: Sir Takuya. What will be the change?

Takuya: The countries, Crusade and Glenstein will return. Glenstein will be led by Ms. Mito Reina while Crusade will be led by Mr. Hanzou Gouda.

Arata, Hikaru, Haruki: Ms. Mito?!

Takuya: Now, Kamui Daimon has a total of 9 countries. Can I tell them now Mr.Daimon?

Josephine: Of course you can Mr. Uzaki.

Takuya: I heared that Argander and Jenock formed an alliance, we'll begin the Triple Alliance Rule. This rule means there will be no more independent classes. Three classes to form an alliance in short. Since Jenock and Argander made an alliance we'll add Harnes with them. Rossius will form an alliance with Londonia and Crusade. Then the last are Glenstein, Arabista and Porton. Those three alliance will meet in one command room. We made three new command rooms for the three alliance.

Arata: Whoa!

Muraku: Porton is with Glenstein and Arabista while Crusade is with Londonia and Rossius...We have to get stronger...

Takuya: That's all for today's assembly Kamui Daimon students. Nice too meet you. Have a good day.

Saruta: All students can now return to your rooms.

After the assembly, all students returned to their room.

Sendou: I'm sure you heared that announcement. We have to stay alert on our territories.

After a few hours, the clock struck at 3:00 PM.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All students went to their assigned command rooms.

Suzune: Hey Takeru!

Takeru: Suzune! Inui!

Then Jin, Ban and Sendou entered.

Sendou: Harnes lost the Harnes City and captured by Porton. Now, the mission will be joint mission. According to the intel team of Jenock, Argander, and Harnes, Crusade and Rossius is planning to attack the main base of Harnes. So I'll send my first platoon and second platoon.

Ban: I'll send my first platoon and third platoon.

Jin: All Harnes forces will be on guard.

Ban: The rest can be on patrol with your territories.

Sendou: It's time. You should all go now.

Muraku, Haruki, Inui: Yes sir!

All students ran to the control pod room and entered their control pods.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time begin!

The assigned platoons of Jenock and Argander flew to Harnes and united with the Harnes forces there.