Chapter 35: Reward for the Violet Devil!

The next morning at Jenock's room...

Togami: Muraku. Aoki is still not coming back since yesterday.

Muraku: Where she could be?

Sendou came in.

Sendou: Everyone be seated. There is something I would like to tell you all...

Haruki: What is it sir?

Sendou: Teyumi Aoki...has found dead at the Second World diorama. The gondola used was found. According to the Second World Management, she fell on the East Oceania Sea.

Arata: Aoki....

Sendou: They are still investigating on it, all we need to do is just wait for the results. For now, we'll be finding a replacement for her.

Koryu: I was planning to make a new LBXs for the two of you but I didn't expected this to happen...

Togami: It's okay Koryu...

Hikaru: Who would do this to Aoki....

Seredy: Sir. I would like to help the Second World Managemenr for investigating this case.

Hikaru: Me too.

Hiroto: Me too sir!

Ayame: I would like to help too sir.

Muraku, Arata, Haruki: Me too sir!

Sendou: The seven of you will help the management for investigation? I can't approve it. You're too many.

Hikaru: But sir if we're many, we can hace the results of thw investigation as fast. Don't worry sir, we have Ayame in us.

Ayame: Huh? M-me?

Hiroto: Yeah! Let's do it again!

Ayame: Sure.

Sendou: Fine. The rest of the students here will help on the mission later. Harnes will move their headquarters to the place where Voltera Uxis was. The moving of headquarters will be done by using the teleporter. Jenock will build the Wall of Galant as a defense for our headquarters.

Seredy: We'll be going now sir!

Sendou: Okay.

Togami: Wait.

Hikaru: What is it Togami?

Togami: Please....please reveal the truth behind Aoki's death...

Arata: We will.

The seven students left the room.

Seredy: Hiroto, Hikaru and I will investigate around the entrance of the Second World.

Muraku: We'll be observing around here.

Seredy: Okay. Come on, let's go.

Seredy, Hiroto, and Hikaru entered the passage to Second World to investigate.

Muraku: Haruki and I will look here. Ayame and you, Arata, will look there.

Arata: Okay! Let's look for clues Ayame!

They seperated ways and started searching ang looking for clues. At the entrance of Second World...

SW Officer: Uh, what are you students doing here? We're in the middle of the investigation on Teyumi Aoki's death.