Chapter 7: Big Shock!

After the long travel, the ship already boarded at Kamui Island harbor.

Kousuke: Here we are. Let's go. We don't have time to waste.

Muraku: Kamui Daimon...Jenock...

At the Kamui Daimon Academy gymnasium...

Josephine: Good Morning Kamui Daimon. I'm here to announce something important.

Yuno: Important? Hmmmm...I wonder what would it be.

Mikhail: Maybe it's about the War Time.

Josephine: Today, Tokio Academy and Kamui Daimon Comprehensive Academy has united forces with each other. We will help each other in times of disasters or troubles.

Rinko: Tokio Academy? Do you know that Sakuya?

Sakuya: Never heared about that school.

Ban: ( From Tokio Academy... )

Josephine: To prove our unity, Tokio Academy sent a special class from them to here. So it means, a new class will be added.

Haruki: New class?!

Josephine: Presenting their country leader, Mr. Kamiya Kousuke.

Ban: Kamiya?!

Kousuke: Good morning to all Kamui Daimon students. I'm Kamiya Kousuke, country leader of Argander.

Yuno: So that's the name of the newly added class, Argander.

Kousuke: We are the class sent here by Tokio Academy to participate and help each other with our united forces. To meet my students, here they are.

The students of Argander came out to the stage.

Mikhail: !!!!

Vanessa: Is that--

Yuno: No way...

Haruki: It can't be...

All students was shocked when they saw the students of Argander.

Haruki: A-Arata...

Mikhail: Muraku!

Sakuya: Even Hikaru...

Josephine: ( Why those three are in Argander... )

Kousuke: And before we officially be part of Kamui Daimon, our commander Houjou Muraku would like to say something.

Ban: Commander?!

Haruki: Muraku is their...commander..

Vanessa: It means...Muraku, Hikaru, and Arata is our enemies now?!

Muraku: To all Kam...ui Daimon stu...dents.

Arata: Muraku...

Without them noticing, Muraku's tears began to drop a little then he wiped it off from his eyes so no one will notice.

Muraku: We Argander will cooperate with Kamui Daimon and do our best for the better change. That's all...

Josephine: And that concludes our morning assembly. You may now go take your break.

Some students went to their rooms while the others went to the canteen.

Sakuya: Haruki...here have some bread. You need to eat.

Yuno: Yeah. The foods available now here in canteen is delicious so eat before it's too late.

Rinko: Haruki. Look, we Jenock are complete here in the canteen. Eating and chatting together.

Haruki: I can't still believe that we have to fight Arata, Hikaru and Muraku their commander...

Mikhail: We have no choice but to fight them...their already in different class. It's hard to accept but we need to.

Then Muraku, Hikaru and Arata looked at Haruki and his classmates.

Arata: Hey guys! Can we eat together? It's been a long time I didn't see you!

Haruki: Arata...

Muraku, Hikaru and Arata joined the Jenock at eating.

Mikhail: Muraku. Why did you joined them? Even you Hikaru...

Muraku: I don't know Mikhail...It's all too sudden. We can't believe it too. To be honest, I'm still confused about this and my only purpose why I left is to see Arata.

Hikaru: Me too. That's why I left too with Muraku. But we'd never expected this to happen.

Vanessa: Why don't you ask permission to transfer country you three?

Kiyoka: It too late. Also, it's impossible. Their class, Argander, is a special class sent from Tokio Academy. So switching classes from them can't be applied with Kamui Daimon policy. You need to request from Tokio Academy.

Sakuya: Kiyoka has a point.

Hikaru: Don't worry guys. We still have a Jenock heart and the Jenock bond even we're part of Argander.

Andrey: Look at those three. They're joining with the other country.

Koga: Leave this to me.

Koga went to the tabld where Muraku and the Jenocks are.

Koga: Eh? A commander joining with other country? How shame of you.

Arata: Koga!

Muraku: Just let him be Arata. Koga, you need something?

Koga: Tsk. Well, I think we should talk about our strategies and plans about the battle later they called War Time. You're the commander aren't you? You shouldn't be with other country. You should be always with Argander!

Muraku: If that's what you want to make you stop. Come on Arata. Hikaru. Let's go.

Hikaru: Bye guys...

Arata: See you later...

Muraku left with Hikaru and Arata.

Vanessa: We should be prepared now as always. Muraku, Hikaru and Arata is with them.

Mikhail: Haruki. You're our commander. Don't be affected with your feelings.

Haruki: I'll...try.

All students returnes to their room after the break.