Chapter 43: Targeted Val Alpharos!

At the gymnasium..

Josephine: Good Morning students of Kamui Daimon Comprehensive Academy. Today, I'll be announcing something important to all of you. Tomorrow, I'll announce the Top 5 Players.

Yuji: Top 5 players?

Catherine: Yeah. Here in Kamui Daimon, every student must fight to earn rank points so you can enter the top 5. The top 5 will get a reward from the headmaster.

Josephine: Now, the announcement I've been telling you is about the tragedy at Tokio City. Mr. Uzaki told me that the whole Tokio City is now under the control of a terrorist group called KJO Alliance.

Hikaru: T-The whole...Tokio City...

Josephine: He also said that luckily that they're--

Hikaru: Headmaster! Stop!

Muraku: Hikaru!

Josephine: Huh?

Saruta: Is there something Hoshihara Hikaru?

Hikaru: Don't tell it here headmaster.

Josephine: Why?

Seredy: Headmaster. Some of us here in Jenock investigated about the KJO Alliance and we found out that KJO Alliance is connected to the terrorist group, World Savers.

Josephine: Really?!

Seredy: Yes sir. KJO Alliance is a secret alliance under World Savers. Our grandpa is one of their members, that's why the K in KJO Alliance stands for Kreisler.

Muraku: J is for Jacker.

Arata: And O is for Otoriba!

Kousuke: O-Otoriba?

Hikaru: Headmaster. One of the students here is connected to that alliance. It's Otoriba Kitori.

Josephine: Mr. Otoriba Kitori, you will be sent off to this island for the meantime for custody by the Management from the mainland. You will be sent back here once we already told you to go back.

Kousuke: Headmaster! They have no evidence.

Josephine: I'm very sorry Mr. Kousuke but we really need to.

The Second World Officers came to pick up Kitori from their line.

Josephine: Jenock. Thanks for your investigative help.

Hikaru: That's nothing, headmaster.

Jin: To think that they'd really investigated Otoriba Kitori...they're amazing even they're still at young age.

Daiki: I agree.

Josephine: That's all for today's assembly. You may now go back to your rooms.

After the assembly, the students went back to their room.

Daiki: Those students who investigated, stand up.

Hikaru and his classmates who investigated stood up.

Daiki: I'm impressed with you. You helped not just the Tokio City but also the Kamui Daimon Academy.

Arata: That's nothing sir!

Daiki: Let's start the homeroom.

After the homeroom hours, the clock struck at 3:00 PM. All students went to their command room.