Chapter 58: Seekers

The battle continues to rage on.

Hiro: Huh?

Hiro felt something odd. He knew that something happened to Charlotte.

Hiro: No...

The LBXs of Jenock kept combating D-Regiudea.

Itan: Why he stopped moving?

Haruki: Maybe something happened.

Hiro touchd his forehead and began to struggle.

Hiro: Urgh...!!

Itan: This is a big chance for us! Finish D-Regiudea!

All Jenokian LBXs unleashed their full force to finish D-Regiudea. When D-Regiudea is already beaten up, they gave way to Magna Orthus.

Hikaru: Muraku! It's all yours!

JENOCK: Do it! Muraku!

Muraku: MAGNA ORTHUUUUUSS!!!

Hiro: You can't!

When D-Regiudea dashed at Magna Orthus to struck it to the chest, a LBX countered D-Regiudea's Fiamicus.

Muraku: That's—

Kitori: Sorry if I'm late, Houjou Muraku!

Kitori smiled at Muraku.

Muraku: Kitori....

Hiro: Kitori! What are you doing?! Our obligation is to defeat them! Not to help them!

Kitori: Maybe. But I never that we'll go through this far! I wanted people to know reality in a peacful way!

Hiro: You're nothing but a useless tool!

D-Regiudea added force on countering Lilacron. Lilacron crashed away.

Kitori: Lilacron! Get up there!

Lilacron quickly got up and countered D-Regiudea with a slash.

Muraku: Kitori....Why are you doing this...

Kitori: This alliance hasn't been the alliance I knew and joined before. Even I'm like this, I can still change my own heart.

Muraku: Thanks you...Kitori.

Ban: Jenock! Let's finish this!

Jenock: YES SIR!

All students of Jenock and their LBXs gave everything they've got to finish D-Regiudea

Hiro: ENOUGH!

Hiro bursted vicious dark energy that sapped away the strength of others.

Hikaru: Urgh---!

Seredy: What...is..this?!

Ban: My...strength....Ugh!

Muraku: G-Guys...!

The dark energy kept on emerging from Hiro.

Hiro: Would you still stand up and continue, Houjou Muraku? I can sense your stamina is sapping away bit by bit.

Muraku: I..Urgh!

Hiro: Look at you teammates. They'll eventually die any moment now. If you still want to live, join me.

Kitori: D-Don't....join that...monster! Muraku!

Hiro: If you'll join me, I can guarantee the safety of your friens. If you don't, you'll all perish.