Chapter 26: Training of the Violet Devils!

The next day at First platoon's room...

Arata: Finally! No class today, I can't believe this!

Shin: What are gonna do guys? Me, I'm gonna fix your LBXs all day.

Arata: Uh maybe, eat at the café with Hikaru later. Wanna come Hikaru?

Hikaru: Yeah sure. How 'bout you Muraku?

Muraku: Shin. You can fix my Magna Orthus later, I'm gonna meet with someone.

Shin: Sure.

Muraku: I'll be going now.

Muraku left and went to the Gull Park...

Muraku: You're so early.

Mikhail: Sorry.

Muraku: I've heared from Kageto that you switched back to Gunther Yzelphar am I right?

Mikhail: Yeah. Gunther Mzuphar doesn't really suit me but Vanessa does, so I switched back to Gunther Yzelphar and upgraded its speed and power.

Muraku: I see so that's why you want to train with me?

Mikahail: Yeah!

Muraku throwed a D-Cube and it popped up.

Muraku: Ready?

Mikhail: Yeah!

Muraku: Magna Orthus!

Mikhail: Gunther Yzelphar!

Magna Orthus and Gunther Yzelphar entered the D-Cube and faced each other.

Muraku: The battle between the two Violet Devil... Magna Orthus!

Magna Orthus ran to Gunther Yzelphar and clashed swords.

Muraku: Not bad. You sharpened the Belial Blade and Belial Edge.

Mikhail: Of course! Now that you have Overload and Magna Orthus' Tyrant Mode, I won't lose to you!

Muraku: You never changed Mikhail.

Gunther Yzelphar slashed away Magna Orthus then it switched to Belial Rifle and Gigant Shield and began firing Magna Orthus.

Muraku: Are you strong enough?

Mikhail: What do you mean?

Muraku: Are you strong enough to control Gunther Yzelphar!

Magna Orthus swiftly slashed and sliced off Gunther Yzelphar's left arm.

Mikhail: Ah!

Magna Orthus cornered Gunther Yzelphar and pointed his Magnas Blade at Gunther Yzelphar.

Muraku: Hmph.

Mikhail: *sigh* I lost to you again.

Muraku: You need to be strong enough to control Gunther Yzelphar. In order to do that, read the moves of your enemy then do the right move to defeat your enemy.

Mikhail: I see...Let's do it all over again!

Muraku: Sure.

Muraku and Mikhail continued training. At the cafe...

Arata: Mmmmm!!! So...delicious!

Hikaru: Arata.

Arata: Hm?

Hikaru: What do you think of Kitori?

Arata: Why do we need to think of him? He's already at Londonia.

Hikaru: There's something mysterious about him. I feel like he was sent here for a mission...

Seredy: Mysterious, huh?

Hikaru: Seredy! You're here?

Arata: And Hiroto.

Seredy: Well we just came here to eat too then we heard you talking about Kitori.

Arata: You know him?

Hiroto: Not me but I think Seredy knows Kitori.

Seredy: Maybe...All I remember is he's part of the Otoriba family, a family with a military blood running through their veins just like our family but we didn't followed the lineup that's why we decided to play LBX instead of joining the military.

Hikaru: So what's the connection of the Kreisler family to the Otoriba family?

Hiroto: Like I said earlier, I don't know about Kitori but all the years I spent with grandpa, I always see him talking with someone on the phone and if I'm not mistaken, they formed a alliance, the KJO Alliance.

Hikaru: KJO? I'm sure, K is for Kreisler and O is for Otoriba but the only problem is, what does the J mean...

Seredy: KJO Alliance is a secret alliance of our grandpa besides being part of the terrorist group, World Savers. Maybe, the KJO Alliance is somehow connected to World Savers.

Arata: It really is mysterious....

Hikaru: So all we need to discover is, what is the meaning of J in the KJO Alliance and their connection to World Savers.

Hiroto: How are we gonna do that?

Hikaru: Don't worry, I know the right person who can do this for us.

When the night time came, Muraku straighted to their room, while Arata, Hikaru, Hiroto and Seredy went to the shore to meet the person Hikaru's talking about.

Hikaru: There she is.

Arata: A-Ayame?! What are you doing here?

Ayame: Hikaru and Hiroto told me to go here for something important.

Hikaru: Yes. Ayame, I'm impressed with your analyzation and computer skills that's why there is something we want you to do.

Ayame: What is it?

Seredy: We want you to analyze the KJO Alliance and World Savers also we need you to hack some secret files or documents about KJO Alliance and their connection to World Savers if there really is.

Ayame: Okay. By tomorrow I already have the information about it. I will create a backup file in case there will be a problem to the main file. Meet me tomorrow at the rooftop.

Hikaru: Okay. Thanks Ayame.

Ayame left.

Hiroto: Now we will know what's the secret behind KJO Alliance and Kitori!

At first platoon's room

Shin: Oh Muraku you're back!

Muraku: Yeah. Here ia my Magna Orthus.

Muraku handed Magna Orthus to Shin and began fixing it.

Shin: Magna Orthus received a medium damage.

Muraku: Mikhail and I trained so maybe I didn't noticed Gunther Yzelphar's attack.

Shin: Magna Orthus and Gunther Yzelphar...they're both amazing. I'm sure being entitled as the Violet Devil and having a violet devil-like LBX is amazing am I right Muraku?

Muraku: Yes it is. By the way, where's Arata and Hikaru?

Shin: They just went out.

Muraku: I see...