Chapter 23: Alliance!

The next day.... All students gathered at the gymnasium for the morning assembly.

Jaycee: Hey Itan. Did you slept well?

Itan: Not really.

Josephine: Good morning my students! I'm here to announce something. As we all know, so far, Argander has ranked at the first place as the strongest country. And it also captured many territories. So now, as a contest, the country who will capture the Green Island at the Pacific will form an alliance with Argander!

Haruki: With Argander?! So they made it a contest...

Arata: I wish Jenock win this contest so we can form an alliance with each other!

Muraku: You're right.

Josephine: This contest is approved by Mr. Uzaki Takuya and me. The contest will start later! So prepare yourselves and capture the Green Island!

Mikhail: If we win this contest we'll be teamed up with them...There's no way I'm teaming up with them!

Ban: I know how you feel Mikhail but we lost a big part of Jenock so we'll be needing help from them.

Vanessa: Mr. Ban is right. Just forget what happened tomorrow. We have to focus on War Time later.

Josephine: For Argander, there is a special room prepared for you to watch the contest. So that's all for today's assembly. Have a nice day!

After the assembly, they went to their rooms.

Itan: I'm sure they'll all capture Green Island with all their lives just to team up with us.

Muraku: You're right.

Sendou: Do you all want to go now at the spectator's room?

Arata: Yes sir!

Mark: Yeah!

Sendou: Well then, let's go.

The class of Argander proceeded to the spectator's room. When they got there, they saw the headmaster and Instructor Saruta seating in thr front line.

Josephine: Oh! You're all here!

Sendou: Headmaster! Mr. Saruta! What are you doing here?

Saruta: We're here to watch their War Time.

Josephine: Please take your seats.

All of them sat.

Josephine: I know it's too early for the War Time, but don't worry I'll start the War Time now.

Josephine contacted the Second World Management and told to start the War Time.

Voice: 45 seconds left until War Time. All players prepare for War Time.

Haruki: Huh? Isn't it too early?

Josephine: Hello Kamui Daimon students! I hope you can hear me. I'd started the War Time now for the contest. If I were you, you should hurry at the control pod room now and wait for the War Time to start.

Ban: Jenock! Proceed now to the control pod room!

Haruki: Yes sir!

All students ran to the control pod room and entered their control pods.

Haruki: Everyone. We need to capture Green Island to get back on our feet!

Andrei: Don't need to tell us twice!