Chapter 38: The Fall

The next day, at Glenstein's room.

Furei: Sorry ma'am if I haven't got the supplies from Jenock.

Reina: It's okay.

Jero: Should I make a new LBX for you Furei? We have a high speed labs at Mordono City. I can finish it before War Time ends.

Furei: No need, Jero. I'm okay with my Odin M.

Saki: Are you sure Furei?

Furei: Yeah.

Reina: Let's start the homeroom.

At Jenock's room...

Sendou: Hiroto is absent today. Jin will examine him for having the ability, Max Overload. So later at War Time, I'll b handling both Harnes and Jenock.

Koga: How many days before he come back sir?

Sendou: Maybe he'll be back tomorrow. Today, we'll have no homeroom. We'll talk about what is needed to tell, announce, or discuss. First, the result of investigation at Teyumi Aoki's death. The killer is a boy and a student here in Kamui Daimon, not a personel, but it really is a student.

Rinko: I can't believe that a student can do it...

Kiyoka: It's not impossible. Whatever you are, if there's hatred,anger, revenge, and vengeance in you, it's possible that you can do it.

Sendou: Kiyoka is right. The investigation is not yet finished. They're now finding the true identity of the boy who killed Aoki. Next is, our mission later. The mission later will be a patrol mission. First platoon will be at Angel Piece, Second platoon will be at Rose City, Sixth platoon will be at Eldar City and lastly, Seventh platoon will be at Death Forest. I'm sure that you know that those Jenock territories are near to each other except for the Death Forest. And also, I'm sure you all noticed that Gouran Mountains is one of our territories and I'm sure there are hidden territories around that is owned by Jenock. That's why I will send the Third platoon to search for the others.

Andrei: A search mission. This will be interesting! Am I right, Miki? Toru?

Miki and Toru: Yeah!

Sendou: That's all. You can do whatever you want. Kiyoka, I want to talk to you. Come with me.

Kiyoka: Yes.

Kiyoka and Sendou left the room and went to the rooftop.

Kiyoka: What is it Mr. Sendou?

Sendou: Kiyoka. Don't call me that. We're both Sendou, we're siblings.

Kiyoka: Should I tell them to call you Mr. Daiki?

Sendou: Never mind. I'll be the one to tell them. So...how are you?

Kiyoka: I'm fine.

Daiki: Are you happy when you're with them?

Kiyoka: What do you mean, brother?

Daiki: Nothing. I just really missed my younger sister! Do you repair their LBX correctly?

Kiyoka: Yes. But I'm practicing first Yuno's Dot Phasor because it's a Brawler Framed LBX.

Daiki: I believe in you. I kbow you can do it! This time, I'll be the one to support you.

Kiyoka: Thanks brother. But, may I request one thing.

Daiki: Sure! Anything. What is it?

Kiyoka: The Sixth platoon is in need of one player since Muraku is already part of the Seventh platoon. Please find a new student to add to them.