Chapter 21: The Hidden City

The next morning....

Hikaru: Koga. Kageru. Mark.

Koga: Hikaru?

Hikaru: I feel something suspicious behind Kitori. There's something I want to know.

Mark: Not just you, Hikaru. The first time I fixed his Lilacron, I felt that kind of feeling too.

Kageru: So what are you planning to do?

Hikaru: We need to watch his every move. We need to follow him later.

Koga: And one more thing, he's always with Muraku too. Try to pull away Muraku from him. Muraku might get blind because of his fighting styles.

Hikaru: I will.

Kageru: I'll come with you later.

Mark: Yeah me too! How 'bout you Koga?

Koga: There's something I need to do.

Hikaru: Then it's decided. Don't tell this to Arata.

Mark: Okay!

After the break and waited for few hours, the time for War Time will be starting.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All studenta proceeded to their command room.

Sendou: Today, you'll capture the Sei Grideaux from Londonia. It's one of their defenses. This mission will be carried out by first and fourth platoon. The other platoons, there's something I would like you to investigate, there's hidden city located near Jenock, the Dune City. I believe that it's one of their territories, if there are no guards there, continue investigating but once their guards appears, retreat at once.

Koga, Togami, Tamaki: Yes sir!

Sendou: Go now!

The studenta ran to the control pod room and entered their control pods.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time, begin!

Shin and Lize: Craft carrier! Launching!

Mark, Koryu, Reiki: Launching!

The five craft carriers parted ways according on their assigned task.

Shin: We'll be arriving at Sei Grideaux in 45 mins.

Arata: That long?

Doruta: Of course. Londonia is very far from ours.

Muraku: Watch out for Londonia, now that their country leader is Mr. Kamiya...

Meanwhile above the Jenock headquarters.

Mark: Good thing they're not seeing us...

Koga: Maybe they were sent out on a mission.

Togami: Alright. Search for the hidden city!

Ayame: No. We should sent out in a Riding Sousa so we can search it easily.

Kitori: Good idea.

The LBX of the three platoon sent out riding on a Riding Sousa to search the hidden city.

Togami: Where it could be...

Koga: We should find it quickly before Jenock notice us!

Yuji: Found it!

Aoki: Yuji?! You found it?

Yuji: Yeah! Let's go!