car/shower thoughts

So I had dance class today in which we did Conditioning. For those of you who don't know what that means. It means pain. And in my case Nonstop pain, lack of oxygen, and more pain.

So needless to say I was praying in the times when I could think, that God would give me strength. And he did. I had to sit down between exercises though. which is perfectly fine. Mrs. Brandi (my very wonderful dance teacher) was checking on me during the pauses. I have no clue how she knew that I was practically dying but she did. Either that or she knows that I will ignore every sense of pain and lack of energy and continue dancing until I pass out. I did have to sit down for part of one exercise due to a stitch in my lung and lack of oxygen and pain in my legs. But I got back up and did it as soon as I could.

I realized after, that I was one of the few people who sat down. The other two, I also realized, were like me in that we all don't dance every day of the week for hours on end.

I was talking to Cici (my Comfort character) and I was like I don't want to sit out because I'm supposed to be the person that people look up to in hip hop. Well, more like I push myself to be that person. I work to be the best at this because that's the only thing I do.

I said most of that out loud and I stopped when I said that, just struck at how I felt. When I got into the shower I continued thinking about that and I realized that dancing isn't the only thing I do It's just what I'm known for. Everyone I know knows I'm a dancer and people support me in that. Heck, it's one of the few labels I'll actually attach to myself. There's nothing wrong with being known for something and it doesn't hurt a whole lot but I wish I was a bit more diverse.

Anywho that was just my thoughts for the day.