Why?

You know...after everything you know they've done, I don't know why you took their side.

They hurt me. They tore me apart and you were so close to defending them that it almost felt like you were. You told me I was going to have to be considerate and that this was just how their humor works. I told you a lot of how their awful jokes hurt me and you still defended them. Why? you said there is nothing you hate more than bullies. Yet I present you with two and you did nothing.

Why did you lie to me? why do you change when you are around them? If you think I'm wrong just tell me. I don't need you to lie to me I need you to tell me the truth. I lie to people when I believe that they will not handle my opinion well. why are you lying to me? I don't care if you believe differently I just want you to be honest with me.

So congrats you made the list of adults I can't trust.

Why do the only people who believe me are the people who can't help me?

I brought my parents to you so you could help me. I thought that since they respect you they'll listen to you. but instead, you said, "tell them what you told me." But I can't. my mind shuts off when I have to confront them. every argument, every logical statement, every word I have to prove myself right just leaves.