depressive episode?

Does anybody else feel like Jasmine (from Aladdin)? Everything you want is right in front of you but you don't know how to achieve what you really want.

Like...I want to not feel like crap all the time. I don't want to feel empty. I want to do things that are worth real value. I want to do something. Heck at this point I just want to leave the house. But I have nowhere to go, and the thought of buying anything makes me sick to my stomach. and all the projects I could do are here for me but I just can't muster up enough energy to do them.

I feel so unfulfilled. And nothing helps because nobody understands what I'm talking about. People always say crap like: "you aren't alone!" but have no idea what I'm talking about when I say I'm exhausted from doing nothing but can't physically do anything.

Of course, my mom is no help I say I need to do something and she just suggests everything I don't have the energy for. I feel completely stuck in my ways with no way out.

I've heard someone say that depression comes when people don't see a way out.  The truth is there is no way out of my own head.

and what sucks is that I've been doing nothing but sleep for the past few weeks but I still am exhausted from doing nothing.

I'm 90% sure this is a depressive episode