James Imagine~Kary

Dedicated to: JamesGirlForever2000 hope you would like this imagine I made.
~~~~

"JAMES MASLOW! Tell me who's that girl goddamn you!" We have been fighting ever since I saw that picture on the magazine.He's holding the girl by her waist as he kisses her.

"She's my co-star,how many times do I have to explain that to you?! We were just making a movie! You don't need overreact over this nonsense things."

"Well I wouldn't if you didn't cheat on me you lying bastard! You think I wouldn't find out about it! I was just asking you! But you wouldn't tell me who she was to protect her!" I swear this is not good for me.Everything gone quiet.My sobbing are the only one you can hear.I sit down on the couch.

"I did." I heard James said,"I did cheat on you! Are you happy now?!" My heart shattered in millions of pieces.

"Well then be happy with her because I am so fucking done Maslow,I don't wanna see your face anymore!" I grab my purse.I was about to walk out the door but I felt James hold my arm,"You can't leave me.You know how much I love you Kary.Don't do this to me!"

"You should've think of that before you cheated on me." I snatch my arm away from him,"Goodbye James." I said before I open the door then slam it as I leave.

I leave with a secret that I will forever hold.
~~~~~~~
*One Year Later*

"Jamie come to mommy." I said while my daughter walk towards me.Yes! I was pregnant when James and I broke up.

And now I am happy eventhough he's not here with me.Because my sadness had been replace ever since my little daughter came into the world and when I hold her for the very first time.

Once my daughter,Jamie reach me I carried her in my arms then pinch her little cheek.Sge look just like her father.Sigh I wish she would never ask about him once she grow up.

My thought got interrupted by a doorbell.I put Jamie down on the couch so I can open it once I did,I froze,"Kary?"

"James?" I was surprised to see him in my front door,"How are you? It's been a long time."

"Yeah.Uhmm,James this is not--" I got cut off by him when he ask,"Who's that kid?"

"Uhh,it's my daughter,Jamie." I hope he won't ask some more question.And I was wrong.

"Daughter? Who's her father?" I bit my lip from nervousness,"Is it me?"

"Yes it is you! But I couldn't tell you about because you cheated on me." Tears are beginning to form in my eyes.When one tear escape James remove it using his thumb as he place his index finger on my chin lifting my head up.I am now looking at his gorgeous hazel eyes,"But I never stop loving you.I was so stupid to ever cheat on you.The night you told that it was over between us I couldn't sleep at all.I've been a mess without you.I did repented on my mistake.You're the only one I wanna be with."

He was crying too so I hold his face using my hands and smile at him,"I never stop loving you too James."

James didn't say anything instead he leans in slowly and boom! Our lips crashed.It feels nice to kiss his soft lips on his.I did missed us.Once we pulled away James went inside my house and carried Jamie.

He looks good as a father actually.Years had passed and our little daughter had grown into a very fine young lady with James by our side since we're now married and expecting another one.Sigggh,Love can make people do crazy things.

I love him so much to the moon and back.

Kary! Here's your imagine hope you like it :)

~Yela Maslow