Logan Imagine~Fatma

Dedicated to: HendersonLoverxoxo

"Mom! Are you serious?" She was just telling me about something that I didn't like and I was in my boiling point.

"Yes honey I am.Since your dad and I are going to be gone for 3 months we thought why not..The Hendersons won't mind it." Sure their family are nice but their son is not.We're not that close plus he's a real big fat jerk.He always bully me for no reason.

"But,mom I don't want to spend my 3 months in their house especially Logan lives there and you know that me and him never really get along.Never in a million years I would be friends with him."

They were leaving for some business trip and they don't think that I'm fine by myself.Hello I can be alone by myself I'm not a kid anymore for peatsake.

Tomorrow. Here I am infront of the door woth bags in my hands.I click the doorbell then I saw my enemy,"Logan."

"Fatma." We eyed eached other for a couple of minutes until her sister,Presley came.

"Hey Fatma.Lets go inside the snow is getting thicker I hope you wear you're thickest coat." Presley said as we enter the house.Logan was still giving me the dirty look so I feel uncomfortable.Soon,Presley showed me where I'm going to stay.

Well that should do it! I'll stay here til' my parents get back.After a week I feel like as if I was a part of the Henderson family too.I can't believe my eyes Logan is making his family laugh now that's sweet.

Now we're all in the backyard cleaning it well more like removing the snow since they begin to block the door when all of a sudden I slip I was expecting to fall but then someone caught me I open my eyes and saw Logan,"Are you okey?"

"Uhh yeah.Thanks Logan." I smiled at him then after that we hang-out more and eventually we became friends.I never thought it would also be possible.

It's New Year's Eve.I'm returning back to the Henderson to celebrate it since my parents and I were invited by them.Logan took me to the roof.

"You know Fatma.I'm starting to like you." I look at him confuse.

"What do you mean Logan?" I smiled while looking at the sky searching for a firework.

"What I mean to say it that I'm beginning to fall for you." I was shocked when he said that but I got more shocked when he pulls me in for a kiss as the fireworks begin to explode.

And that's the beginning of our relationship.❤

Hello Fatma. I hope you like the second imagine I made for you :) I hope you keep reading my books :)

~Yela Maslow