Teaser!!!

Hey my kittens, I'm just here to give you a little teaser about my new story. I hope you'll read it. Hahaha. Here it goes...

Young and full of life I was. Until a dreadful moment came into my life. I was forced to get married at 18 years of age with an older man, 25 years old to be exact. It was my grand father's will before he passed.

If you think that I love spending my life with the man I married, nope, I despice him a lot. Considering that he's a dick, self-centered and boast a lot. I still can't believe I got to be stuck with this jerkface for the rest of my whole damn life.

Here's that moment when my father walked inside my room and told me I was going to get hitch.

F L A S H B A C K:

"Zy, we need to talk." My old man stated as I remove my earphone and sat up on my king size red velvet bed.

"What is it, father?" I ask.

"You're gonna get married." My jaw instantly drop and I feel as if the world had put on its weight on my shoulder.

"Oh crap, no, the hell! Father, I'm only eighteen freakin' years old. I am not ready for those kind of things." I said when it finally sunk inside my head.

"It was your grandfather's last dying wish." Oh yeah, my grandpapi just passed a few weeks ago it was devastating considering that I was very close to him. I could not say no to my old man now. I roll my eyes and drop my body back to my bed.

"Ugh! I hate it when you used grandpapi against me. When will it happen? And with who?" I ask away but still not interested about the whole getting hitch idea.

"With James Maslow."

"Oh fuck, fatheeer, that asshole will be my goodforsaking husband? Hell, no! I won't let you make me that hoodlum's wife," I complain. I hate that guy so much. When I was eight and he was sixteen he bullied me lots of times. A kid is being bullied by an older person. How rude is that? I sat up and gave my father a dirty look,"Genevieve is already married to one of the Maslow already, why should I marry one? You guys got some twisted mind."

"Daughter, James is not a hoodlum. I cannot say no to your grandfather. It was already written on his will that once he died you'll get married to James. As much as I hate seeing you getting force to marry that guy, I have no choice. Please understand that." Curse those law of my people!

That's it. Hahaha. If you want to know the whole story then read it once I have publish it. Thanks.

-YELA ♥