Kendall Imagine

I got bored so I listened to Ariana Grande's almost is never enough.So this is where I got my idea from.You should listen to it such an amazing song.
~♥~

I'd like to say we gave it a try.I'd like to blame it all on life.Maybe we just weren't right.But that's a lie,that's a lie.How we can deny it as much as we want.But in time our feelings will show.Cause sooner or later we'll wonder why we gave up.The truth is everyone knows.

It breaks my heart to see him with another girl.I wanna blame it all on life or maybe me and him weren't just right.I try denying it but my friends knows how much I love him and yet I kept on telling them I've move on...Kendall Schmidt walks on the red carpet with her new girlfriend,Lucy!

How ironic I was just talking about him and now his face pops out on my television.This is just great..mark my sarcasm! mark it!...Thus he wonder why me and him gave up that easily? I mean back when we were dating he doesn't show me any signs that he want to leave me.I was in deep though when all of a sudden my phone rings."Hello?"

"Hey (Y/N)." Its James my brother."Hi James,wazzup?"

"Well I was thinking if you would like to hang-out with me and the guys today since you've been feeling down since the break-up happened.And I think you need to face Kendall sooner or later."

"I'll think about it."

"Okey just text me the answer.I'll be waiting for it."

"Alright.Goodbye big brother.I love ya!"

"I love ya too lil sis." I hung the phone up and let a huge sighhhhhhh...

~♥~
If I could change the world overnight.Then there would be no such thing as goodbye.

Damn! How I miss her! Okey that whole dating Lucy thing is just a rumor.I'm not her boyfriend infact she had one but not me.Gosh! I got to clear that to the media.(Y/N) is still the girl I love and if I had to change the world overnight then I would erase the word goodbye.That word sucks! I never wanted to break-up with her and I feel that never did she! So I ask her brother to ask her to hang-out with us.I need to talk to her.

You'd be standing right you were.And we'd get the chance we deserve.Try to deny it as much as we want.But in times our feelings will show.Cause sooner or later we'll wonder why we gave up the truth is everyone knows!~

If only I didn't became a dick she would've have stayed and be with me.And then we'd get the chance that we both deserve.Everyone knows why we both have given up.But sooner or later this feelings will show.

"There! I did it I called my sister." James said while putting his phone aside."So what is your plan now?"

"I'm gonna talk to her and show her how much I want her back.James I was being a dick!"

"Yeah.But forget about that! Past is past man!"

"You are right!" I punch his arm playfully."Are you mad at me for breaking your sister's heart?"

"Well at first but lets forget about it.I already told you past is past."

"Thanks man."

~♥~
Almost..Almost is never enough.So close to being inlove.If I would've known that you wanted me the way I wanted you.Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart but right here in each other's arms and we almost..we almost knew what love was...But almost is NEVER enough.

So I agreed to hang-out with them.Right now I'm infront of the door my hands are shaking I was hesistating.I was about to knock on the door but Kendall already opened it.He smiled at me.

"Come on in." He said."Thanks.Where's my brother?"

"At the patio."

"Uhmm okey." I was about to walk towards the patio but Kendall pulls me back."What do you want?"

"We need to talk."

"What is there to talk about Kendall."

"Look I made a huge huuuuge mistake."

"Glad to know about that..Now if you excuse me--" I got cut off by him kissing me on the lips.I loose my control and kissed him back as well.Memories of us came flooding back into me...I love him.Once we pulled away I look straight into his beautiful green eyes.

"Kendall? Why did we break up?" Right now we are the only person in his house..James and the other guys left the both of us."I don't know.And I don't want to remember it anymore!"

"Me neither."

"So are we back together?"

"What do you think?"

"I'll take that as a yes!"

"Okey! Then we are back together again." He kissed me.Things got intense and that night me and Kendall made love for the very first time.Finally! I am back in his arms and he is in mine.We aren't two worlds apart anymore.Now we truly know the meaning of love..Cause almost is NEVER enough~!
~♥~
Author's Note:

Hola! Long time no update! enjoy everyone.This is for all the Cover Girls out there.

~Yela Maslow♥