Kendall Imagine~Aniaya

It was tour time once again and you were helping Kendall in packing his clothes and stuffs then you daughter,Kayla went running inside your bedroom.

"Daddy.Do you really need to go?" She hug Kendall while looking into his eyes.Kayla has you're nose while the rest she got it from Kendall.

"Yes baby girl."

"Why do you need to leave me and mommy?" As a kid she was curious about everything so she definitely asked lots of question.

"Because I need to work and earn lots of money to buy you toys." Your guys daughter smile wide as she bounce up and down.

"Really daddy? You will buy me toys?"

"Anything for my baby.Now how about you go to sleep so I can finished packing." Kendall grab your daughter's hand and lead her outside then to her room.Once Kendall had finally tucked Kayla in he gets back to your guys bedroom.

"I'm gonna miss you babe." He said while giving you a huge hug.It was his flight tonight too early to go it's only been 3 months since their last tour but that's showbiz.

"I know baby.I'm gonna miss you too." You hug him tight as well.Kendall went inside the bathroom to change his clothes once he was down packing his things up.He finally got out of the bathroom as tears left your eyes knowing he'll be far away from you once more.

"Hey hey.Don't cry.It's okey I'll be back before you know it." He put his finger under your chin as he look straight in your eyes.

"I know but I can't help it.I love you Kendall."

"I love you more,Aniaya.Just take care of yourself and Kayla while I'm gone okey?"

"Yes I will.Mm! I'm really gonna miss you."

"I miss you already." He puts his lips on your giving it a sweet kiss until it was now time for him to leave.The hardest part of being a wife of a famous rockstar.

Well that's life.

Hey APrice2800 I hope you like what I have written for you.Sorry it took so long for me to write your request.Enjoy :)

~Yela Maslow