Carlos Imagine

Have you ever sneak on someone so awesome? I always stare and took her photos every time we have an event in our school. She's the president of student body council.

She the one and only.

(Y/N) (L/N), the most beautiful girl that I have ever met since I have transferred in this school. I bumped into her and she smiled at me as we both pick up the photos that had scattered on the floor.

"I'm sorry for that, Carlos." She said. Her angelic voice rang inside my head. She sounds like a million melodious madrigals.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I wasn't looking where I was going." I skittishly said.

"Oh, did you develope my pictures?" She said as she lifts up one picture. It was during the cheerdance competition. She was cheering for her classmate.

"Yeah I did. You look amazing there." I felt a slight blush crept onto my face.

"Thank you, Carlos. You captured the moment beautifully. Can I keep this one?"

"Yes. If you want I can also give you the hard copy so you can post it on your instagram." She smiled brightly at me.

"That's so nice of---" Before she could even finish her sentences, Jaden, her boyfriend punches me right in the face.

"Nerd! Stay away from my girlfriend or I'll break your face." I held my cheek as (Y/N) forcibly took her hand away from Jaden to come to my aid.

"Oh my gosh! Let me take you to the infirmary so that you can get treated."

"Are you fuckin' kidding me? If you bring that nerd to the clinic we're done!" He verbalizes. (Y/N) stops walking to face him.

"Then I guess we are. You cheated on me again, last night. Think I wouldn't found out you douchebag?! We're through Jaden."

"I can't believe you are picking that nerd over me." Jaden angrily says.

"Well, I'd rather pick Carlos over some narcissistic a-hole!" That left him lost for word as she assisted me toward the clinic.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here." I utter as she touched my face the one that has a wound.

"Sorry about Jaden. Does it hurt?"

"No not at all." We smiled at each other.

"Alright! You may go back to class." The nurse said as we break our eye contact.

We headed back. When we're on our way to the classroom, (Y/N) stops in her track.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Carlos, do you remember about a little who was being bullied at the park when you were 8 years old?" I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" She looks at me.

"I was that little girl." I got shocked. I do remember that.

"You mean..."

"I've been liking you since then. You just don't seem to notice but I'm always around watching you. You're my ultimate crush."

"What about Jaden?"

"I thought if I dated him you'll get jealous and I might caught your attention." She lowered her head as she plays with her finger. I lifted her head up.

"You didn't have to do that because ever since I first saw you in this school. You had been my favorite thing to capture using this camera." I showed her my camera.

"Oh, so that's why I have my very own paparazzi." We laughed.

Years had passed and our love grew more. We ended up getting married and have twins. I never would've thought that I was going to marry the girl that had always capture my attention and my heart. ❤

N O T E:

Here is the chapter that I had promised. Enjoy my kittens love you all.

(c) zyamora 2017-2018
All Rights Reserved