Logan Imagine

You and Logan are going somewhere,Well lets just say your going camping with him.He's your long time best friend but you also have a secret feelings for him.You were still in dilemma whether to tell him or not.You're brain says "NO" but your heart it says "YES".

Mind vs HEART.Its battling with each other.You were staring out the window of his car.He seems confused or lets just say he was curious on what are you thinking about.

"Uhmmm,(Y/N).What are you thinking?" You snap out of your thoughts."Nothing.I'm just excited for this trip."

"Really? Well I think that's not the real reason.Is it about your ex-boyfriend,Jasper?"

Jasper,your ex-boyfriend who died in a plane crash.You love him but you love LOGAN more.

"Uhh,Nope.Not at all.And beside I already moved on LOGIE" You said "LOGIE" with feelings.

"I like it when you call me that!" He says looking at you.

"Well first stop staring at me and just focused on driving" He blushes then turns his attention towards the road.

Once you got into the camping sight.You gather the things you needed to build your tent.When you got all of it.You were struggling it was about to fall down but luckily Logan saves it.

"Whoa! That was close." He stares into your eyes.Logan was about to lean in for a kiss.But you cleared your throat.His face flushes,red as tomato.

You hide your giggle.

~

The night had come.Your tent was all set up.But you still didn't start a bonfire.(Y/N) ask Logan about it but he said,"Its more safe if we use this lamp"

You and him laid on the grass.Then fireflies begun to fly about you.You were amaze at how beautiful they look.Its soooo mesmerizing,so amazing,incredible and spontaneous! Pretty cool right?

You feel Logan's eyes are on you.So you turn your attention towards him."Why are you look--" I got cut off by him kissing me.You put your arms around his neck pulling him close.He lick your bottom lip asking for entrance and I willingly took it.Your tongues are wrestling with each other.

Once you two pulled away from your heavy make-out session you stare into each others eyes.Silent filled the atmosphere..*crick crick* You can only hear grasshoppers and crickets making noises.

Then Logan has finally broke the silence."You know (Y/N) I am inlove with you for a long time but I had no guts to admit it."

You smiled.Knowing your both on the same page.

"Me too Logan.My mind and heart was battling but now that you've admit it.I'll do the same thing.I LOVE YOU LOGAN PHILIP HENDERSON!"

"HAHA. You don't need to shout.I LOVE YOU MORE (Y/FN)"

Everybody should follow their heart.Because your duties are in it too.Your mind is the command center of your whole body but the heart is where LOVE came from.Once you saw some guy that you think is "THE ONE" then it will beat fast.

Mind is not always right.

~·~·~

Long time no update.Enjoy.

-Yela Maslow♡