Logan Imagine

Dedicated to: meltingCUZofBTR
~*~

I'm so freakin' excited I'm going to see my favorite band live in concert for the first time in my whole life and I can't wait to see the love of my life..That's right he's name is Logan Philip Henderson.

How I love everything about him.I'm currently in the line waiting for them to open the door I've been here since last night so I can be the first one in line.

Once they open the gate we rushed inside and get into our seats.I'm right infront of the stage.The announcer announces that the show will begin in a minute.

Butterflies are flying in my tummy once they went out on stage,singing their hearts out.The crowds roared their names and I do too since I'm much of a fangirl here.

It was nice time to pick their worldwide girls and I was hoping that Logan will pick me.My head in hanging low praying until I saw a hand infront of me..Logan is smiling right at me.I point at myself then said,"Me?"

"Yes you! I pick you us my worldwide girl." I put my hand on his as he pulls me up.We made our way to the stage and I sit on the stool that every girls wishes to seat.He's singing to me.Ahhh! I swooned.He's voice sounds so good to me.

Once they had finished singing Logan gave me a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek then whisper,"Call me? So we can hang-out." He put something in my pocket as my face heat.I went home with a huge smile on my face.I took something out of my pocket and saw a paper with Logan's number,written all over it.

With a message."I want to see you again,beautiful.So give me a ring."

My hands is shaking as I punch in his number.The phone rang.."Hello?"

He's voice blaired on my speaker.

"Hi Logan.It's me the girl who you choose to be your worldwide girl."

"Oh hey! I was waiting for you to call me.What's your name?"

"My name is Marion." We talked all night and he ask me to hang-out with him.Of course! I said yes.

We became friends and eventually become a couple.Years had past he ask me to be his wife.

Now we are married with 2 kids by our side.My life is now completed.
~*~
Author's Note:

Hello buddy! Here's the imagine you have requested.Hope you like it.

Love ya gurl

~Yela Maslow
#QueenBee16