Chapter 14: Motor Boated

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"You guys are seriously stupid." I muttered as I sat on my bed rating each of the guys makeup skills.

And yes, Hayden is behind all of this.

I was sitting in my room casually finishing up on my makeup when the three boys walked into my room like it was there own.

Hayden being Hayden thought that I was probing myself and that lead to me teaching him how to do makeup. After that he insisted he try himself and someone dragged Asher and Ethan into doing there own as well.

I'd be lying if I said I was impressed. I can't choose a favorite.

Haydens eyebrows and contour was done perfectly by himself.

Ashers had the best lipstick application out of all of them.

And Ethan's Smokey eye and winged eyeliner was the best.

Honestly though I'm choosing Hayden because he only added mascara and lip gloss to 'keep it natural' so yeah.

"Sorry boys, this win goes to Hayden." I smiled and handed him a candy cane.

The grand prize.

"Thank you gorgeous!" He said before sticking his tongue out and repeating the words "nanny nanny boo boo" to the others. They both rolled there eyes and flipped him off.

"Speaking of candy canes..." I started grabbing the guys attention. "Hayden your coming to the store with me." I finished and Hayden as well pumped his fist excitedly and came to throw and arm around me.

"Wait... not that I care but why?" He asked looking down to me.

"Because I have to finish Christmas shopping and I already have your gift." I smiled and his eyes lit up before he hugged me tight.

"I knew I was your favorite." I laughed as the others cleared there throat.

"Then while your gone I'll finish shopping with Asher." Ethan sighed.

"Yayyyy." Asher said sarcastically.

~~~~~~

"I really need to find a different nick name for you gorgeous." Hayden said as he pushed the cart behind me.

"Why's that?" I asked shocked

"Because gorgeous is getting old." He sighed looking depressed.

"Oh, okay. I know what your new nickname is though." I laughed to myself as his eyes lit up.

"Ooo ooo what is it?" He asked jumping up excitedly.

"Beaner." I snorted out.

"Cute, but why?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Cause we found out your Latino." I smiled remembering last weeks events.

Hayden swore he was Italian because of how much he loved my lasagna. Even though that's not a legit reasoning we all bought dna kits to
tell us. Hayden's came back yesterday marking 62% Latino, 8% Italian, 23 % Black Foot Indian, and 7% Irish.

"Oh your just so funny!" He called out.

"I know Beaner I know." I laughed.

"Technically that doesn't even fit because I'm Latino and not Mexican." He fired after a few minutes of walking.

"Still counts." I rolled my eyes at him for trying to use technicalities.

"Then if we're doing this of the Spanish decent and not a specific race I can call you beaner as well miss 57% Colombian." He shot again.