Chapter 44: Darling, Dont Cry.

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"Alright ladies, we're done here for the day." I yelled to everyone in the weight room.

"Who's meeting here tomorrow?" Ryan asked from the legs weights.

"On my list it says I have Hayden, Gia, Lexa, You, Jared, and Rick." I said looking over the papers on my clipboard.

"Okay." He said jogging out of the room like the rest of the people.

It's been 4 days since we first started training and everyone started staying at the house.

It's been quite the adventure, yesterday was the Outlaws day to train.

All those men being taught how to skillfully fight and not just street fight was a disaster but at the end Animal And Redial had the best progress.

Today I had the twins, Paige and Kally showed up surprisingly and Axel.

Paige and Kally showed up the second day but said they weren't coming back because it's bullshit they need to be taught stuff they already know and then they copped an attitude when I made each one spar against me and they would've died if I was the enemy within seconds.

I told Asher about that and he said there's a reason why their not in our post often.

Speaking of Asher things have been going great. Don't get me wrong even thought I slept with him and told him I loved him doesn't mean we're back together but it's close to happening.

As I walked out of the pit I met up with Rick and walked to my truck. He got in my passenger side while I started the truck.

Like usual I followed my slushee routine and headed home.

The first thing I did was take a shower.

It's still relatively early we started training at 5 in the morning and it's now not even noon.

Once I got out of the shower I had to get dressed because we have to go see Antonio and talk over something I have yet to figure out.

Thankfully Lexa is going with me because Asher had to stay behind and Hayden's doing something 'important' with Ethan.

Gia is also tagging along but she said she's sleeping the whole time.

Remembering I had to leave I quickly blow dried my hair and threw it into a messy bun, I added simple mascara and a pink lip tint. As always I put on my earring and a simple silver chain.

Once I was done I put on my black lace body suit that is formed like a corset and light skinny jeans with some black combat boots.

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I grabbed my phone and headed out.

At the end of the stairs I was met with Asher, Lexa, Gia, Rick, and Oliver.

"You look stunning baby girl." Oliver smiled at me.

"Thanks dad." I smiled back pulling him into a quick side hug.

"You girls look hot!" I yelled fanning myself.

Lexa had her black hair in two low pig tails with two front strands lose and open. She had a red tube top and tight black ripped jeans with doc martins. Her tattoos were on full display and I was loving it.

Gia had her blonde hair into a high ponytail with a black thin strapped short dress with daisy's covering it and a white wool cropped long sleeved sweater.

"Diddo." Gia smiled.

"Have you looked in the mirror?" Lexa winked.

I laughed it off as I looked to Asher.