Chapter 24: Cheating On Her

**ASHER'S POV**

I can't believe she really did it. This crazy girl adopted a stranger. I guess it's not too far off because that's how we got her but we waited weeks. We've known Rose for a few hours.

However when we found out where she lived it was like Phoebe all over again. I know what life we live and I wouldn't want to drag rose into it but I can't let her live like how Phoebe did.

Phoebe informed me she said she'd join. We also got information on how she dated the heir to the Canadian mafia. The ones we killed at the ball and Phoebe later killed off.

I was quite surprised especially since Phoebe demanded me to get her a gun. I agreed only because she's hot when she's bossy.

Now the boy and I are walking the Home Depot.

"What do you think on our new bestie?" Ethan asked Hayden and I.

"Phoebe seems to like her so I can get use to it." I said honestly not seeing a problem with her yet.

"How about youuu Hayden?" Ethan teased.

Hayden's face immediately darkened.

"Hayden you might have found yourself a real baby mama." I said grabbing a big fluffy silverish carpet.

"No thanks I'll stick to my Boat. No man or women will ever get in between our true love." He said confidently and I scoffed.

"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of them and from behind me I listened.

"Ethan she was breath taking what do I do?"

"Hayden I'm not the person you should be asking. Asher did this exact shit with Phoebe. He still does."

Asshole

"I can't because then he'll tell Phoebe I'm cheating on her" He whined

If it wasn't for the fact we're talking about him liking Rose I would begin to think he actually caught feelings for Phoebe.

"When I seen Phoebe it took a minute but as she came around more I knew I liked her and would do anything to keep her safe." I spoke up grabbing the blue paint.

"You're point?" Hayden questioned

"Give it a few days and she'll be the only one on your mind and the only thing you want."I said grabbing the same bed set as Phoebe but now dark blue.

"Oh- okay" Hayden mumbled as we began to pay

~~~~~~

"How do you finish these rooms so fast?" I asked Hayden walking in to Roses new room.

"No clue" he said dusting his pants off.

It's been 10 hours but we even had to paint so that's really fast. As the paint was drying everywhere we built all her things in the middle of the room.

Now everything looks like Phoebe's room minus her colors and Bella.

The clothes arrived 2 hours ago and I had Ethan put them all away.

Now he's laying in the middle of the floor while Hayden and I over look everything.

"Okay love bring her in!" I shout to Phoebe in the next room.

The next thing heard is her beautiful laugh and two pairs of feet running towards the door. Not even a minute later the door flys open and in walks the girls. Phoebe comes to stand next to me as I pull her in by the waist and Rose stops in the middle of the room.